Crazy Tester's Hoping for a 2016 BFP!!!

Hi can I join in the pitty post :cry:

I'm feeling really down with it all at the moment. Don't think we're in with a chance at all this month as the bd plan didn't go well.

We're going to visit family in Australia next April and was really hoping I'd have been pregnant and had the baby by then - we're on cycle 24 next :cry:

Time isn't on my side either - we didn't start till I was 35.

Going to try clomid next month then will have to take a few months off ttc

Babylove when next month? I'm 35 on the 15th. I was hoping to already have my rainbow and be done having babies. I told hubby I would quit trying at 35. But now that it's so close I dont know if Im ready.

Mines the 15th July too!! Great day to be born :winkwink:

Hi can I join in the pitty post :cry:

I'm feeling really down with it all at the moment. Don't think we're in with a chance at all this month as the bd plan didn't go well.

We're going to visit family in Australia next April and was really hoping I'd have been pregnant and had the baby by then - we're on cycle 24 next :cry:

Time isn't on my side either - we didn't start till I was 35.

Going to try clomid next month then will have to take a few months off ttc

:hugs: I pray we all get our rainbows soon. It's so heartbreaking there are so many of us in a similar situation :flower:

Oh my god girls so heartbreaking.

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

I feel like it's another dud month I never feel like I'm 'in' anyway.

Has anyone thought about soya? I need to read up on it.

I've got quite a few symptons but they prob mean nothing what you all think of my chart?

I won't be testing til Sunday earliest but might even wait til I'm due depending on now I feel xxx

Cd 17. Temps still low-ish and still no positive. Keep in mind I've been taking 2-3 a day to try and catch it.

Attachments

• 2015-06-10 08.06.15.jpg
    2015-06-10 08.06.15.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 0
Getting there though honey. Shouldn't be long now. FF says my ovulation was CD23. Hang in there, you'll be in the 2WW soon I'm sure. Xx

Last month I oed cd 14 and the month before that cd 15. So this is nuts. Although last time I got a bfp I oed cd 22. So maybe it's a good sign.

Last month I oed cd 14 and the month before that cd 15. So this is nuts. Although last time I got a bfp I oed cd 22. So maybe it's a good sign.

FX'd that it is. Xx
However, I hate late ovulation. I am CD35 and for 'regular' cycled people they are already gearing up to ovulate for the next cycle. I always think that my stupid long cycles decrease my chances by a few times a year.
I am hoping Clomid shortens my cycle next month. Xx

With all my bfps I O'd around cd17-23, granted they didn't stick, but late O doesn't mean your out by any means!! Keeping everything crossed for you!!x

With my daughter Olivia I ovulated on cd21 and I have a friend who is currently pregnant that was even later and she didn't implant til like 12-13 dpo it can happen!

Nearly positive, hubbys not back until Sat lunch time, thou we dtd twice sun night so im hoping there's a strong swimmer up there, with ds, we dtd 6 days before ov so you never know,
Hope everyone is ok xxx

Attachments

• DSC_0001.jpg
    DSC_0001.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 7
it definitely is getting close!!!!

cd 11 and i start opks in two days. I also got more partial ferning today, they're looking really good :)

So sick of this almost there crap

Attachments

• 2015-06-11 07.38.06.jpg
    2015-06-11 07.38.06.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member