Crazy Tester's Hoping for a 2016 BFP!!!

Positive opk but no hubby until Sat, im keeping every thing crossed his swimmers are still going strong xx

Attachments

• DSC_0001.jpg
    DSC_0001.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 9
Positive opk but no hubby until Sat, im keeping every thing crossed his swimmers are still going strong xx

I don't ovulate till two days after positive opk so you may not ovulate till Saturday.

What brand are the tests? If they're one step that's the ones that I don't ovulate till two days after

Whats ferning? Xxx

Ferning- is where you have this microscope, and you put ONE drop of saliva on it. then you wait five minutes or until dry- (very important for an accurate reading) so i set it up when i temp at 6 am then i leave it til i get up for the am cause i was never patient enough for the five minutes- and it tells you where you are in terms of O!

Very cool.

If you are not fertile, there will be nothing there. bits and pieces. pretty much clear.

if you are getting close to O you will be in the transitional phase, which looks something like a line with tiny little branches.

then when you are just about to O, it looks like, no kidding- a fern leaf! It's REALLY amazing what our bodies do. I'll see if i can get you a photo.

Mine is in transitional so i have the one stem and the little branches coming off. I'm the middle one. and that's actually the microscope i have:

https://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa304/Dayzofrain/Ferning.jpg

They are the one step ones, times like this I wish I still temped xxx

Temping is still a bit rubbish as you only know once the temp has gone up and then it's too late :dohh:

LOL I am temping for all the good it's doing me right now! lol

:haha::hugs:

Whats ferning? Xxx

Ferning- is where you have this microscope, and you put ONE drop of saliva on it. then you wait five minutes or until dry- (very important for an accurate reading) so i set it up when i temp at 6 am then i leave it til i get up for the am cause i was never patient enough for the five minutes- and it tells you where you are in terms of O!

Very cool.

If you are not fertile, there will be nothing there. bits and pieces. pretty much clear.

if you are getting close to O you will be in the transitional phase, which looks something like a line with tiny little branches.

then when you are just about to O, it looks like, no kidding- a fern leaf! It's REALLY amazing what our bodies do. I'll see if i can get you a photo.

Mine is in transitional so i have the one stem and the little branches coming off. I'm the middle one. and that's actually the microscope i have:

That is pretty cool!

Whats ferning? Xxx

Very cool.

Thats really interesting xxx

What made me get it is unlike opks you pay once! i still do the opks too, but at least i have multiple predictors? instead of just the one? once you get full ferning you can O up to three days (or on that day) after.

I'm 8dpo and took a test I don't know whatever possessed me! :dohh:

Just cos I've been getting a lot of symptoms xxx

I'm 8dpo and took a test I don't know whatever possessed me! :dohh:

Just cos I've been getting a lot of symptoms xxx

Oooo wag can we see the test? What symptoms ?Keeping everything crossed xxx

Yes wag! Show us the test! Haha, 8dpo is late in my world! I used to start about 2-3dpo :wacko:

Ooooooops sorry ladies I binned it! :haha:

It was doing that stupid thing after the time limit tinges of pink at top and bottom so I had to destroy it! :rofl:

I'll be testing in the morning before work. I'm gonna be wild if I feel this crap since ovulation for nothing :haha:

Xxx

wanting 8 dpo eh?! i wonder when the poas pg test will get me. I'm about to start poas for opks tomorrow, i'm excited about it lol. definitely an addiction!

After some real 'symptoms' this month the :witch: got me this morning. :cry: I have had sore boobs, cramping, increased CM etc and really believed this was it. I now know that anything I feel in the 2WW does not been a damn thing for me. :dohh:
However, the disappointment is softened by the fact that I start Clomid tomorrow. :thumbup:

Good luck to anyone testing. Xx

Clomid on CD 2? Not unheard of but pretty early. Try taking them at night :D I always get bad headaches so taking the before bed helps

After some real 'symptoms' this month the :witch: got me this morning. :cry: I have had sore boobs, cramping, increased CM etc and really believed this was it. I now know that anything I feel in the 2WW does not been a damn thing for me. :dohh:
However, the disappointment is softened by the fact that I start Clomid tomorrow. :thumbup:

Good luck to anyone testing. Xx

So sorry teeny weeny. I've been caught out by promising symptoms before. I think you're right - anything can happen in the tww and it doesn't necessarily mean bfp :cry:

Clomid on CD 2? Not unheard of but pretty early. Try taking them at night :D I always get bad headaches so taking the before bed helps

I've been told to start clomid on cd2. I'll be starting at the end of this month once the evil :witch: arrives. I'm going to take them at night to avoid the side effects

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->