Crazy Tester's Hoping for a 2016 BFP!!!

Sending hugs to everyone, im still here but super busy with hubby laid up at home with the 3 kids as well grrrrrr, couldn't of broken it any other time and its looking like he will need another op next month but will know more on Monday xxx

That doesn't sound good my heart .Hope everything goes ok on Monday x

Hi everyone
Hope everyone is ok..
Im cd19 and no pos opk.altho got pain today.
In portugal and loving the see. Flying home monday am tho :((

Xx fx to all

Hi everyone
Hope everyone is ok..
Im cd19 and no pos opk.altho got pain today.
In portugal and loving the see. Flying home monday am tho :((

Xx fx to all

OOH So jealous Emma
What City are you in?
I've only been to Lisbon and Belem
My mother is from Portugal

Were staying in portimao jlm...i just love it over here ...
We usually stay in carvoierio ...weathers gorgeous not one drop of rain since we got here monday..
Xxx

So Cool I'm in Florida in the states and it's been non stop rain the last few days
Enjoy your time there - beautiful area

lost- i wish it would change color lol!!!!!

i hope you ladies are right, i'm so hoping you are. i hope it's implantation. we'll see what the tests say. with dd i got a HUGE below coverline dip at 8 dpo and got a positive hpt at 12/13 dpo. so technically i COULD test at 8-10 dpo this time (if of course it's ID and get a positive hpt?) even though i know i totally shouldn't? lets see what tomorrows temp looks like.

i'll include my cycle with my bfp with dd.

So have you caved yet and tested yet??? I caved today and took a dollar store test!!!

Okay, SO. I told hubby a few days ago that for some reason I feel very happy and confident about this month and even went as far as to tell him that all the men in my life are going to be born the same month (DH and DS are both April babies). Today I am talking to a friend and I hear myself saying that I "feel" like this is it and we are pregnant and again made the comment about all of my boys being born in April. I really felt butterflies in my stomach when I said it like it just felt so real and true when I did so I came home and did the random insane thing of taking a hpt at 9 dpo at 6:30 at night...got up and took another test after I had already gone to bed because I just couldn't wait until morning.....Angel Babies due date was July 30th and my official test date is July 30th. I just can't believe it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• 20150725_220442-1.jpg
    20150725_220442-1.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 22
Omg, cns, yaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!!!!! Congratulations :) I'm so, so happy for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Happy and healthy mine months!!!!!

cnsw - :happydance: Oh wow you felt it and so it is! Congrats!!

Wohhooo cns big huge congrats !!! Hun so happy for u xxxx

i hope you ladies are right, i'm so hoping you are. i hope it's implantation. we'll see what the tests say. with dd i got a HUGE below coverline dip at 8 dpo and got a positive hpt at 12/13 dpo. so technically i COULD test at 8-10 dpo this time (if of course it's ID and get a positive hpt?) even though i know i totally shouldn't? lets see what tomorrows temp looks like.

So have you caved yet and tested yet??? I caved today and took a dollar store test!!!

no not yet was planning on it tomorrow!

Okay, SO. I told hubby a few days ago that for some reason I feel very happy and confident about this month and even went as far as to tell him that all the men in my life are going to be born the same month (DH and DS are both April babies). Today I am talking to a friend and I hear myself saying that I "feel" like this is it and we are pregnant and again made the comment about all of my boys being born in April. I really felt butterflies in my stomach when I said it like it just felt so real and true when I did so I came home and did the random insane thing of taking a hpt at 9 dpo at 6:30 at night...got up and took another test after I had already gone to bed because I just couldn't wait until morning.....Angel Babies due date was July 30th and my official test date is July 30th. I just can't believe it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOW that is AWESOME hun!!! congrats!!! i'm totally jealous. i had a dream i got my period, so, not really hopeful. :(

9dpo today and i STILL Have pimples everywhere! my whole face is framed, thank god most are under my hair, but i have three visible ones on my face, which never happens, not this long anyway and still all over my back. :(

had a dream last night i got my period. lost all confidence. and temp went back to 97.8.

Congrats cns :happydance:

I have a new little nephew, my sister just had a baby this morning. Cant wait to get a cuddle :baby:

Omg, cns, yaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!!!!! Congratulations :) I'm so, so happy for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Happy and healthy mine months!!!!!

Thank you!!!!! I hope this baby sticks. I was so excited last night and now this morning I am all full of worry. Started feeling crampy this morning. Looks like you chill approach really does work! lol Seems like I remember you going through up and down emotions when you found out you were pregnant too right? I am going to the dollar tree today to buy them out of pregnancy tests!!! lol

cnsw - :happydance: Oh wow you felt it and so it is! Congrats!!

I know, funny thing is I teased on Tuesday on my way to the beach with a friend that I just felt the baby implant because I had a sharp pain and just finished telling her that I have a good feeling for some reason! Now looking back at my temps I think it is possible I actually did!

no not yet was planning on it tomorrow!

Do it! lol

WOW that is AWESOME hun!!! congrats!!! i'm totally jealous. i had a dream i got my period, so, not really hopeful. :(

9dpo today and i STILL Have pimples everywhere! my whole face is framed, thank god most are under my hair, but i have three visible ones on my face, which never happens, not this long anyway and still all over my back. :(

had a dream last night i got my period. lost all confidence. and temp went back to 97.8.

My temp went down a little three times this cycle I think, I am hopeful since we have the same "test date" that we BOTH get bfp's! :)

I have a new little nephew, my sister just had a baby this morning. Cant wait to get a cuddle :baby:

Awe, congratulations on your nephew! Nothing like a little new born to amp up that baby fever!!!! lol

i hope you're right hun. having a lot more cramping this am, which is usual before af. doesn't give me any hope. :( i'll still test in the am. :(

Congratulations little miss! Lovely news x

i hope you're right hun. having a lot more cramping this am, which is usual before af. doesn't give me any hope. :( i'll still test in the am. :(

Cramping was one of my first signs and nine dpo is too early for af cramps isn't it?

I still have my fingers crossed for you x

Beautiful lines cns! That's how faints are supposed to look like :) <3 Congrats sweets <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->