Crazy Tester's Hoping for a 2016 BFP!!!

Good morning ladies. I've been reading every day but haven't posted in ages.
I'm about to move onto my next cycle and hoping that's the one!

I will try and catch up properly later but just thought I would hop back into conversation.
Have a good day ladies. Xx

i THINK i'm 2 dpo today, so i should be able to test sept 2nd! woo hoo! finally in the tww!

Yehyyyy mommy i think im 4dpo lol !!!@

Xx

Hi teeny fx for this cycle xx

I'm cd12 now, negative opk which is great as dh is away until Sunday! Fx the egg is ready and waiting for him when he gets back!!!

Good luck everyone!! :flower:

So any thoughts, I had a hormone blood test on cd4 last cycle and the results have come back satisfactory, which is great, but, there was a note the doctors wants to see me still. I know it could be absolutely anything but any thoughts why she would want to see me? I hope satisfactory is good enough!!!

I love how this thread is picking up! Its so wonderful to see all the excitement.

Looking forward to seeing lots of tests then soon please ☺
Haven't used opk this month but think I'm 6/7 dpo but definitely won't be pregnant xx

12 days late....

3 weeks after potentisl ic bfp chemical no af since!!

What the....

https://i1142.photobucket.com/albums/n607/emma4g63/Mobile%20Uploads/2015-08/20150821_213045_zpsdl1rdnfl.jpg

Looks like a light bfp. Maybe see a doc foe betas to make sure they are doubling

BabyLove maybe Doc just wants to go over results with you in detail.
Prob nothing to worry about

BabyLove maybe Doc just wants to go over results with you in detail.
Prob nothing to worry about

Thank you! I do hope so, I'm not gonna let it cloud my thoughts for this cycle tho. Just gonna crack on and see what happens! I've got my blood work form for if I do get a bfpso I can get checked out so I'm just gonna relax and take whatever comes.

Emma. That's crazy! And def bfp! Praying this is your rainbow!x

What's going on emma!!! definitely :bfp: maybe you ovulated again at some point???

Yea cbeary im.thinking the same thing..googlee it and plenty ppl saying they ovulated one wwek or 2 aftet cp no period and bamn bfp !

This is test at 3 min mark..
https://i1142.photobucket.com/albums/n607/emma4g63/Mobile%20Uploads/2015-08/20150822_072900_zpsp1poo8gf.jpg

Emma, it is very possible to ovulate soon after the CP AF. Looks like a beautiful BFP to me. Congratulations.
Good luck this cycle Babylove. I'm sure the doctors request is nothing serious. Xx

Thanks teeny ...tryin not get my hopes up just yet incase not a good sign........baby im sure doc jus wants discuss next steps xx

Massive congratulations emma!!!!!
Baby I'm sure docs are just doing a follow up and everything is ok xx

Thanks ladies! Got my flashing smiley this morning so things are still looking like I'm right back on track! Yay! Dh is back tomorrow....i hope he's got some energy for me :haha:

Wow!!! Congratulations emma - looks much darker than yesterday. Are you going to the doctors to get it confirmed?

https://i1142.photobucket.com/albums/n607/emma4g63/Mobile%20Uploads/2015-08/20150822_112730_zpsxye0girr.jpg
Must of ovulated again or dodgy ics i dont kno....

Ringin docs monday !!

Cmon eggy babylove xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"