Crazy Tester's Hoping for a 2016 BFP!!!

morning ladies! i think i just found ewcm ? it's early- cd13- usually i don't have anything starting yet, so i'm wondering if it'll be an early O month? wasn't going to start opks til tomorrow but i'm starting tonight now in case.

we dtd yesterday but i did the water test and it balled up so that says ewcm. it was SUPER stretchy, i never get it this nice unless it's fall. i dont' get that. i think i'm only fertile in the fall! but anyway cp already up so hoping thats a good sign that i won't have to wait too long for O this cycle.

Ewcm is a really good sign mommy xxx

Fx it wont be long xx

I'm not 100% sure but I think I might be in the tww!!! I stopped opks a few days ago and just taking a more relaxed approach from now on! My ewcm stopped yesterday and I had O cramps too so I'll take today as 1dpo but we'll keep bding just for fun!!!

Best thing baby relaxing about it !! Excited for testing xx

Good luck mommy andbaby!
Looking forward to lots of tests soon please xx

If it helps, my fertility reflexologist told me that the best to have while ttc were prenatals (obviously) and then coenzyme q10 for egg quality. I took those and macca and they did the trick for me! (Plus my baby aspirin to prevent another mc)

opk already had a line yesterday, lets hope it comes soon. i'm getting cramps every day so really really hoping it's soon. cd 14 today.

hoping what was your q-10 dosage? and maca what dosage and from when to when?

i was taking maca and stopped. My heart do you want all the info and all I was taken? I've decided to stop taking it all for 6 months at least as it was stressing me out. But I think that I will start on maca again maybe q-10 ill see and I take pregnacare conception. Also will try pressed. I have no digital clearable ovulation sticks this month or pressed so Im just sticking to maybe opks maybe not see how I get on and just regular dtd

Good Luck everyone!!!

xxx

Ewcm is a really good sign mommy xxx

Fx it wont be long xx

Emma is it an iPhone you have? If you pm me your number I can message you through my macbook air. I didn't realise I could do that haha xx

hoping what was your q-10 dosage? and maca what dosage and from when to when?

i was taking maca and stopped. My heart do you want all the info and all I was taken? I've decided to stop taking it all for 6 months at least as it was stressing me out. But I think that I will start on maca again maybe q-10 ill see and I take pregnacare conception. Also will try pressed. I have no digital clearable ovulation sticks this month or pressed so Im just sticking to maybe opks maybe not see how I get on and just regular dtd

Good Luck everyone!!!

xxx

Macca I took two 500mg a day, and coq10 I took one 200mg a day (bought from Amazon as much cheaper). I took the coq10 every day until I got pregnant, the macca everyday until I ran out after I got pregnant.

I was also using preseed but the cycle I got pregnant we weren't officially trying so we used coconut oil for fun instead. My husband likes it much better than preseed and it's less 'clinical' as you incorporate it to foreplay rather than have to use the syringe. Faaaaar less expensive too! And all organic :)

Hello, joining in because I seem to have quickly become a POAS addict. It's my first cycle TTC and I am obsessed. My OH and I have been seeing the same super faint line on IC since last Thursday and today's CB was BFN. With no AF though he still really believes I'm pregnant! I'm losing hope but really have no idea since chart is a mess from shift work. I'd love some support - I'm hating TWW (has become 3 week wait) limbo :-(

Wag hun no i av a samsung s5 ..wen u gettin ur phone ???

Myheart all i took this cycle diff was pregnacare his and hers xx

waiting to take todays opks. no more signs of ewcm. maybe yesterday was a fluke.

Hi ladies, I've got my scan this afternoon. My tummy has felt really crampy for the last couple of days and I had a small bleed last night. Feeling really scared:neutral:

Ah Hun I'm sure all will be fine with your little bean. Bleeding in early pregnancy is common, I know that doesn't make it any easier when it happens to you but stay positive :hugs: I'll be thinking of you this afternoon!x

Cbeary, sending you lots of positive vibes today! Cramping is so normal but also very scary, I understand. I still have cramps even now! Can't wait for the update with what I'm sure will be good news. Xxxxxx

Thanks ladies. you made me cry with your kind words. I can't concentrate on anything. I want to get it over and done with but at the same time don't want to know the worst.

cbeary good luck hun, i had a bleed with Olivia at 14 weeks.

Emma prob next week arggggggh

Im so over these digital ovulation tests its showed a peak again at cd8 i have had achy legs cramp and ewcm but there is no way remember i had 2 last month one at cd11 and one at cd13 its smudged again like the fake one last month too. and the cheap opk is getting there but negative at the minute guess every other day till I get a peak as dont know what days are high days think next month will just go back to my monitor maybe the old one tho I have the new one but have had a lot of issues with it. Do you think I should give it one last shot before i sell it and get the old one?

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->