Crazy Tester's Hoping for a 2016 BFP!!!

so advice ladies?

I'm getting iPhone 5s

what colour gold or silver? xxx

why silver? Do you think you would find it or you do find it too plain?

I ordered silver :cry: and Im not sure if I should have ordered the gold. The gold is the one I had that broke xx

Jus personal wag i dont really like gold....

Cbeary hun thanks hope ur ok xx

Weird baby ????? No idea y its brown but ewcm is good :)
Xxx

Oh emma lovely photo!! i can't wait to do ultrasounds for a bean again and see it. makes everything so real :flower:

I'm sick over here, and get to start opks in 3 days. dh is fine right now, really hoping it doesn't affect ttc this month.

Fx mommy for ovulation xx and ope u feel better soon xx

Now iv been googling ( :(( naughty )
And after seeing a hb yoy have around a 78% chance of continuing..my mmc baby measued 8 weeks 5 days at 11 weeks 1 day :((

Im thinkin of booking scan for 3 weeks time to check all is ok..altho the thought of it makes me sick :(

Thoughts ??

Emma, the rational part of me says... Stop googling :) But having said that, I had a scan at 8 weeks and I thought that would keep me going til 12 weeks but I ended up having to book a 10 week one, I was too scared.

My best suggestion is, do ANYTHING you need to stay as stress free as possible, whether that's a scan, or staying if Google, or whatever. Stress isn't good for the baby so if an extra scan will help you in these first weeks go for it. If not, then it's not necessary

Big hugs, I know it isn't easy xxxx

I got really nervous last week and was thinking of booking an early scan. The logical part of me said no though as if I had one it would probably reassure me for 24 hour then I'd be nervous again thinking something was wrong. I can understand it for you emma as you'd want to see everything is ok after you passed your mmc date. I feel like it could happen at any point and I'll probably be paranoid but until the end. Twelve weeks does seem a long way off but it seems to have come around all of a sudden for me.

I'd say if it will make you feel better then go for it x

Thanks ladies its hard as u all kno :(
I see how things pan out.....

And cbeary happy 12 weeks !!! :)

WAG - I ain't sayin I'm a gold digga lol:rofl:
but you could be talking about anything and I would always pick Gold hehe

And YAY :happydance: Emma on that pic!

Ill have a scan when I go in on the 22nd. Im so scared because Ive had the 8 week scan tell me I've lost bub and the 16 week checkup tell me about the other. So right now Im just hopping to make it to 20 weeks before I can relax. I want to get another scan so badly but I know that even if they see something wrong they wont be able to fix it. It is what it is and will be. There is nothing I can do at this point.

Emma you have to do what your gut tells you to do.

i only got two scans with dd. they wouldn't let me do anymore. not that i could afford a ton.

So I've decided to give up the opks! Feel so light and freeeeeee!! :haha: will start hpts in 10 days time! Whohoo!!x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->