Crazy Tester's Hoping for a 2016 BFP!!!

Wag - I have no experience with the monitors so can't help on that one. I've ditched the opks altogether now and just going to bd as much as possible each cycle and see how it goes. I found it put far too much pressure on us when it came to bd'ing and DH is much happier now we just do it for "fun"! Happy DH = happy sperm :haha:

I'm cd18 today so am hoping AF stays away as she arrived cd20 last cycle....If she does stay away I'll start testing early next week!x

Sad news ladies. My baby died at 9/10 weeks.

I'm feeling crampy and having a bit of bleeding so hoping it starts naturally. If not I'll have to go into hospital next week

I'm going to take a few months off the website.

Good luck to all and thanks for all your support xxx

I'm feeling crampy and having a bit of bleeding so hoping it starts naturally. If not I'll have to go into hospital next week

oh my god hun my heart just stopped :cry: you need me just pm me, Ill even send you my mobile number when I get it only if you want it. Unless of course you have fb or you just need time you know where i am. I didn't expect this at all. My baby died just short of 9 weeks. Have you been through things naturally at all you have any questions ask me. Be kind to yourself and grieve my mistake I made was trying to be brave.

Im here anytime do what you have to do and if you need me you know where I am lots of love xxxxxx

Just pmd u c beary hun .massive hugs .i kno how hard this is for u hun xxx

Oh c beary, I am so so sorry :hugs: my heart breaks for you. As wag said if you ever want to talk or have any questions at all we're all here for you. Take whatever time you need to heal and be kind to yourself. :flower: xxx

Oh cbeary, such heartbreaking news. My heart goes out for you and your oh. Sending you all my thoughts and prayers xxxxx

Thank you so much for your kind words. It's overwhelming the amount of support on this thread.

I'm going to take some time out but wish everyone well and hope to catch up in a few months xxx

hoping what was your q-10 dosage? and maca what dosage and from when to when?

i was taking maca and stopped. My heart do you want all the info and all I was taken? I've decided to stop taking it all for 6 months at least as it was stressing me out. But I think that I will start on maca again maybe q-10 ill see and I take pregnacare conception. Also will try pressed. I have no digital clearable ovulation sticks this month or pressed so Im just sticking to maybe opks maybe not see how I get on and just regular dtd

Good Luck everyone!!!

xxx

Yes please hun if you don't mind, it's confusing isn't it. I have 3 packs of cb digi opks ready in my drawer but hubby has already said I shouldn't use them :dohh:

Oh huni I'm so so sorry, take all the time you need to heal, I have just pm you hun xxx :hugs: :hugs:

:hugs:cbeary
I'm so sorry sweetie- I had back to back chemicals July and Aug, and I know those are hurtful, but nothing compared to getting further along:(
Definitely take the time to make sure your heart and body are healed ttc is so very hard...

Cbeary im so sad for you honey, I'm sorry I just saw what happened :-(
Life can be so cruel
I'm here if you ever want to talk xx

MyHeart - i can't find the information on the vitmains that I found before it was really good but was on my phone that fell down the toilet lol. I will say tho hun I stopped it cos it was stressful plus Im not a doctor and we need to be careful as a lot of these vitamins are not water soluble and are retained in the body rather than peed out so if you take too much then it will be retained in the body.

I think next cycle I will start back on pure 100% organic maca root and q-10 and my normal pregnacare vitamin. Take it from there and Im going to mention to the doctor about an extra vitamin d3 and what dosage as I know that some causes of infertility are caused by a deficiency in it especially since there is not much sun here. I was thinking of royal jelly and another vitamin that my friend told me about like a natural form of the tablet that makes you ovulate can't remember the name but I will find out but Im leaving all the rest of that for at least another 6 months.

Im also taken b-50 for my spotting that Im getting on and off at 9dpo not sure whether to take it all month round or just after ovulation but will try it all month round first. After taken maca I got a peak at cd13 :)

Emma I what sapped it to you one day the list of them do you still have it?

asfm its so weird after getting that peak yesterday at cd8 with pains and ewcm I'm still getting the pains and ewcm today but defo not ovulated but got a low on that stick today and ic opk is lighter than yesterday :wacko:

plus what do you all think/do about caffeine juice and alcohol when ttc? xx

I went onto decaf coffee while ttc as I was planning on going on to decaf when I got pregnant so figured might as well start :) as for alcohol, I don't drink much anyway but would still have the odd one or two every now and again. Tended to be more during the first half of my cycle rather than second half but if there was something special going on id still drink

I only have 1 or 2 coffees a day at most anyway and I don't drink Coke or anything like that so I carry on as normal. I still have wine but less so when I'm in the tww! I was probably more cautious when I started ttc but now I'm over a year down the line I try to live my life as normal as possible.x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->