Crazy Tester's Hoping for a 2016 BFP!!!

Wag that looks positive to me. But keep havin fun just in case ;)

yeah I thought so too although there is a slight faded part on the right handside of the test line usually with my opks i get a blazing test line way darker than the control line. I just took another opk and getting darker again! and getting ovulation pains i wonder why it keeps gearing up to it. Post the test once its dried

does anyone else stress the f out when it comes down to O time? waiting for that positive opk? i start thinking all these horrible thoughts about my body being broken or never ever getting that positive. last month i got a positive on cd19 and o'd on 20. today is cd 19, but my cp isn't anywhere near as high and open as it was last cycle at this time. i'm concerned i'm not going to o for a wihle. but as i type this i'm getting cramping on my right side. lets hope i get that positive opk today. i'm stressing out.

Hell yeah! And that is exactly why I've stopped testing for O and just bd'ing as much as we like. I'm sure the stress doesn't help and I find I'm much more relaxed in genera now.

Fx you O soon tho! Got everything crossed for you!

thanks hun. thing is if you look it's exactly the same temp as before, i've had a few 'dips' already that i thought were it! :( and i can't stop because i have a control problem :wacko:

Mommy your chart is showing a lovely dip... Fingers crossed its a pre o dip for you!!! Xxxx
thanks hun i sure hope so.

I agree with hoping mommy, definitely a nice dip, Fx for o. It stresses me out as well, though my cycles now seem to have regulated after bc last year so I don't need to poas but I like it lol xx

after dd i never went back on bc. and my cycles NEVER regulated. that was four years ago. i've always had crazy cycles. :(

hoping today at cd 20 i'll get my positive and i can o tomorrow.

mummy I had a dip at cd10 that I thought was ovulation. I also have a control problem the way I work is I get more stressed about not knowing than the knowing I'm a vey factual person. I am more at ease if I use my cbfm and temp. To be honest on a few occasions if I relied on opks alone and didn't temp I would have missed ovulation completely xx

Wag looks pos to me xxx fx hun

Mommyof one really hope u get a pos soom..mine was up to cd23 so i feel you hun xx

thanks emma opk keeps on going up and down no clue what my body is doing but see what temps do in the next few days. Opk is getting stronger again so who knows.

I can't click on your journal link emma says can't be displayed?

i get my new phone tomorrow :winkwink:

Ye keep takin um hun jus incase...

No idea wata with my link lol im rubbish !!
Yeyyy on gettin ya fone...bowt time lol missed our late night txting

Haha :)

Emma is your journal in the pregnancy journal section? I tried to find it.

haha yes I miss our chats too guess who has a phone!

Myheart i felt like I was drinking too much fizzy so Ive cut it all out the last 5 days I feel like I have more energy and Im not getting headaches anymore. Its sometimes so hard to sustain staying off them tho. If I want fizz I've been having either pomegranate juice with fizzy water or diluting juice and fizzy water and also just normal water swell

FMU The peak must have happened through the night :thumbup:

Attachments

• Photo on 22-09-2015 at 10.14 #2.jpg
    Photo on 22-09-2015 at 10.14 #2.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 6
Good luck wag ☺
I keep trying to cut it out but it's either a can of fizz or a chocolate bar I can't win :dohh:

It's so hard my heart but I'm just so fed up of feeling run down and bloated and headaches etc. I was having at least 3 of the 500ml bottles of either Pepsi max or irn bru a day. I'm on day 5 of none I'm more into crisps than chocolate. The aspartame in Pepsi max gives me horrendous migraines.

I'm going to try and be more positive although it's hard. I'm still worried about damage but have to trust the doc it's unlikely and carry as normal til January. My hubby hasn't been on wellman vitamins for a month gonna restart him back on them. Think it will cause problems? Although with Erin didn't have any at all and conceived straight away xxx

I really should try and give it up again before I get caught but if I'm feeling tired I will have a can and I'm ok again.
I've managed to persuade hubby to start taking them, he didn't want to because he never did with our other 3 xx

I really should try and give it up again before I get caught but if I'm feeling tired I will have a can and I'm ok again.
I've managed to persuade hubby to start taking them, he didn't want to because he never did with our other 3 xx

I've made my hubby take them now it's like second nature to him they are dear but worth it. That's it Hun ESP when you have kids I found I was drinking it to get through all the school runs etc as it turns out I have more energy now not on them. It's kind of an addiction for me caffeine is short bursts it's a quick fix and then makes you feel worse thats how they make their shit loads of money!

I'm doing it now before hopefully a bfp as with the girls had headaches all the way through. It might not have been the issue but can only see it helping. I went 2 months last time before giving in hopefully til at least baby born after that will try the odd can in moderation in weekend xx

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=897833&d=1442953149

today's opk ladies. line not as solid as the other but the color is pretty damn close. tentatively calling it my positive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->