Crazy Tester's Hoping for a 2016 BFP!!!

seems to be common for some ladies! i'm not sure why. lovely lines hun! so happy for you :)

Thanks ladies

Myheart your so sweet mwaaaah! You and Clare next!

Top pic yesterday smu 1pm 3 hour hold
Bottom pic today smu 1.30pm 2.5 hour hold

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 7
I got this yesterday I'm ok for now

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 11
My superdrug test dried completely within about 4 mins at bottom (17dpo) and the top is 15dpo

Just ate a fried egg totally forgetting :wacko:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 4
what gorgeous tests!!!!! hun i'm so happy for you!
and a beautiful digi!

Your not meant to eat runny eggs (raw eggs).....i guess you can fry them long enough so they're not runny and then they'd be okay to eat. x

Ps.... How bad is it that I'm dying to test... Even though I haven't bd'd since before Isaac was born??? Lol, want to be pregnant again!!!!

Your not meant to eat runny eggs (raw eggs).....i guess you can fry them long enough so they're not runny and then they'd be okay to eat. x

I completely forget some things. That didn't even cross my mind! :blush:
I don't really eat many of the foods we are meant to avoid anyways so I guess I never think about it. :dohh:

Ps.... How bad is it that I'm dying to test... Even though I haven't bd'd since before Isaac was born??? Lol, want to be pregnant again!!!!

Are you crazy?! :wacko: lol xx

I know!!!! I'm just so incredibly belly-broody. Not sure I'm ready for another newborn right now but I soooooo miss my bump!!! Currently trying to convince my husband to stop preventing when Isaac is six months and just see what happens. Think he's starting to cave in... But it might just be the promise of regular bding which is saying him lol

After DS2 we knew we wanted another so didn't use protection at all after birth. 12 months later I fell pregnant with DD.
Good luck for whenever you TTC again. I always miss my bump. Xx

I got a bfp!!! Not sure if it's going to be a sticky one as I've had bad cramps but I'll enjoy it as long as I can. Think I'm around 13\14 dpo so the tests are looking light.

Bottom one is today's and top one is yesterday's

Attachments

• IMG_20160202_184300.jpg
    IMG_20160202_184300.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 11
Yay! Yay! Yay! Congratulations cbeary!!! Those lines are showing great progression :) and cramps are not always bad... Both my successful pregnancies started out with bad cramps and with my two losses I didn't have any cramps so... Congratulations!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->