Crazy Tester's Hoping for a 2016 BFP!!!

Congrats again Cbeart you don't wanna know how much I've spent on tests :wacko:

My heart how are you Hun?

How's everyone else?

God it's hard to get betas in the uk huh? I managed to get hcg and progesterone bloods this morning.

I get repeats on Monday

I had pink spotting after BM. The next day I get Brown mucus then thr following night a tiny bit more but nothing more since weds night. It's so stressful I still feel I have scarring and that I will miscarry anyway. Do u think with just other than 2 months ago only had one spot every 2ww. And it being so rare do you think it's possible?

I have a scan next Friday and if they can't see anything I will get a rescan xx

Xxxx

I'm ok huni 😀 plodding along lol, definitely taking a step back from ttc at the moment far to upsetting for me.

Glad you have managed to get bloods done and that they are repeating them as well xxz

Thanks my heart and wag. I'm having really bad stomach ache now so don't know what to think :cry:

cbeary it's too early for real symptoms. Mine didn't really start either until 6 weeks. Or maybe 5? its hard to remember. BUT i do know i had TERRRRRRRIBLE cramping with this one. like viscous af cramps. that was my only symptom, and i thought it meant af was coming. definitely different than dd.

The point is every single pregnancy is different too- doesn't have to be the clomid. they all do their own thing that's for sure.

Wag I'm sorry you're going through a stressful time too. I'm hoping your blood test results will give you good news and the scan shows a lovely baby!

Cbeary, bad cramps can also be a great sign... Still feeling very, very hopeful for you!!

Praying that al these little beans turn out to be super sticky for everybody!!

Is seven hours of intense cramping normal? I was going to ring the hospital at one point. They've died off a bit now

Wow cbeary massive congrats
Wohooo it so lovely to see u get a bfp xxx

And wag hun same xxx

Congrats again Cbeart you don't wanna know how much I've spent on tests :wacko:

My heart how are you Hun?

How's everyone else?

God it's hard to get betas in the uk huh? I managed to get hcg and progesterone bloods this morning.

I get repeats on Monday

I had pink spotting after BM. The next day I get Brown mucus then thr following night a tiny bit more but nothing more since weds night. It's so stressful I still feel I have scarring and that I will miscarry anyway. Do u think with just other than 2 months ago only had one spot every 2ww. And it being so rare do you think it's possible?

I have a scan next Friday and if they can't see anything I will get a rescan xx

Xxxx

How much have you spent on tests wag?

I am horrified to admit that I've spent 40 quid in the last week on frer and digital tests:shock:

I've just done a digital and got 1-2. Shouldn't it be 2-3 as I ovulated more than two weeks ago. At the latest it was 21st Jan but could have been 19th or 20th.

I'm between 15 and 17 dpo :shrug:

And I've just done an ic and it's really faint :cry: don't know what's going on

Today's frer at the bottom :( not much progression. In fact it looks a bit lighter :cry:

Attachments

• IMG_20160205_190828.jpg
    IMG_20160205_190828.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 13
Cbeary, step away from the tests! Progression will only be seen every other day. As hard as it is, you should wait to see that line darken. It doesn't look lighter, still looks fab. Xx

I know. It is a crazy testers thread though right? :haha:

I wouldn't be so bad if I hadn't had bad cramps all day. My tummy is really sore still :cry:

I'll update again when I get my blood results next week. Thanks for being so patient with me :hugs:

I think it looks great :) I would also step away ( Says the girl that tested on and off until like 9 weeks)

I had really bad cramps all the way up to about 10 weeks. Take it as a good sign that your uterus is stretching to accommodate the little bean. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->