Crazy Tester's Hoping for a 2016 BFP!!!

what everyone said about the cramps- totally agree. i had terrible cramps with this one for weeeeeeeks! at least til 9. i was worried everyday.

and i tested for a while, but not passed 5 weeks i don't think. i think that was when i stopped.

but i also only did the cheapies.

Wanted to say doesn't mean it has to say 2-3 weeks either- you're only 17dpo you said? you could have implanted later than ovulation too hun. like up to a full week after.

Thanks ladies. I'm feeling a bit more positive today. The cramps and bleeding scared the life out of me and resulted in obsessive testing :haha:

I'll be fine once I've had bloods and scans done and if they go well.

The problem with a loss is that it totally changes pregnancy.
I had no idea really until this time. I am so anxious and worry every day that something will go wrong. I may be far enough along that some women would start to relax but I can't.
I have a scan on Thursday and pray that all is good with baby girl.

I guess what I'm trying to say is it's natural to worry. Like Mommy, I had loads of IC so used them up until my first scan at 9 weeks too. A much cheaper way to obsess over lines. Xx

I know you ladies said not to test... But I got 2-3 on digi!!! :happydance:

Yay! Yay! Yay!

:) ok cbeary, you sound just like me last year so I'll impart some pearls of wisdom that I learnt along the way in the hopes of making you feel better...

- when comparing daily lines on frers, just remember that even though lines are 'dry' after 10 mins they actually aren't, they keep darkening all day long. So your lovely dark line from the second day cannot be fairly compared to your lovely dark line from the day before as that first one has had a 24 hour head start to drying. So I'd compare 1st day and 3rd day lines after the 20 minute mark and only compare 2nd and 3rd day line after a few hours, especially at the beginning (hope that made sense)

- ic lines suck!!! They're great for comparison ONLY if you have exactly the same test, from the same batch, use same Urine with same hold (eg fmu or 2mu with a 3 hour hold, no liquids).

- clear blue digits are great but you've got to keep the levels in mind. I searched online for the hcg levels corresponding to the weeks and don't be fooled by what's out there, it's rubbish. I emailed them through their Fb page and they were lovely. I can't remember exact figures but it was something like 1-2 weeks is from 7hcg-200ish, 2-3 is from 200-2000ish (?? Maybe, don't quote me) and 3+ is over 2000ish. It's really sort emailing them as it gives you an idea of your 'levels' while you wait for your test results.

Saying that, I'm sooo pleased you got your 2-3. Means things are heading the right way!!!!

Sending you all the love and mental peace you can have at this point ;) xxxx

Okay found it the cut-off point for 3+ is 2600. That one for one that's for 2 to 3 it's 200.

As for testing as I said before the healthiest thing is not to test but I know I couldn't help myself. The worst thing was everyone told me not to test so when I did I did it n secret and then felt really bad because I couldn't obsess with anyone else I just worried all by myself. so if it makes you feel any better keep testing we are here for you to obsess with and share your worries but I'm sure everything will be fine this time.

:haha: Thanks hoping. Good to know it's not just me being a crazy tester.

I know you shouldn't do frer every day but I was so stressed with the cramps and bleeding that I thought it would keep me sane but it actually made matters worse!

I'm happy with 2-3 so I'm gonna stop testing for a bit. I can't afford to buy any more frer or digital either :dohh:

I'll update you when I get my bloods done but at the moment it looks like things are moving in the right direction :happydance:

Hello everyone,

I'm curious if anyone else sees a very faint line on the bottom test (top is yesterday at 13dpo and bottom is today 14dpo - af due today). My breasts have been incredibly sore for days to where a lint roller and pulling on my shirt hurts. I have had cramping, headaches, heartburn, gassy, restless through the night and have gotten dizzy and lightheaded the past few days. Both tests were done on morning pee. My husband and I had unprotected sex everday except one day during the week and a few days following ovulation as well (I use a calendar to track and usually spot on) Just wondering if anyone else sees a faint line on my bottom test or if I'm driving myself crazy. Really really hoping for a BFP!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 18
wooo hoooo cbeary!!! that's so awesome about the digi and loving the ticker!!!! :)

Hello everyone,

I'm curious if anyone else sees a very faint line on the bottom test (top is yesterday at 13dpo and bottom is today 14dpo - af due today). My breasts have been incredibly sore for days to where a lint roller and pulling on my shirt hurts. I have had cramping, headaches, heartburn, gassy, restless through the night and have gotten dizzy and lightheaded the past few days. Both tests were done on morning pee. My husband and I had unprotected sex everday except one day during the week and a few days following ovulation as well (I use a calendar to track and usually spot on) Just wondering if anyone else sees a faint line on my bottom test or if I'm driving myself crazy. Really really hoping for a BFP!!

I see a line - does it have color to it? And did it come up within the timeframe? I find smu is better than first

Hello everyone,

I see a line - does it have color to it? And did it come up within the timeframe? I find smu is better than first

Yeah it has a very very light color to it and yes came within time frame. Dang it, already got my smu out as well! I will wait and see if af comes today and if not I will probably poas tomorrow again. Just wanted to see if I was wanting a line so bad I was only seeing it myself!

I reckon it's an early bfp then! Fingers crossed it gets darker.

Hi ladies - I got the results back from my bloods and they more than doubled!!! I've got to go back in for another lot in 48 hours and then get booked in for an early scan. Still feeling petrified but happy for now :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->