Crazy Tester's Hoping for a 2016 BFP!!!

Thanks! I'm in shock. I was so convinced it was a chemical. Looks like it's going to stay around for a bit longer :winkwink: hopefully nine months this time.

Fab news Cbeary

I have a scan in the morning

I think I'll be back here spotting brown since yesterday and I tested today digi back to 2-3 and frer lighter

Just have to say a HUGE congrats to cbeary and wag!!! How exciting!! I'm sending some serious sticky dust your way!!!

I'm so happy to see so many successful pregnancies for everyone and I'm still crossing my fingers for those of you awaiting your bfp!! :hugs:

AFM: My baby shower is this Sat, and definitely looking forward to it. We are down to 5 weeks left until D-Day and everything has been pretty great! I can't complain, I have been super blessed this pregnancy. I'm still working full time and will be until I go in to labor, then I'll be off 6 weeks with our princess.

Sac measuring 5 weeks tops even though I'm 6 weeks they wouldn't do an internal scan I get blood results this afternoon so will know either way xxx

silas! wow you're so close!!!! that's so awesome! i hope you have a lovely baby shower!

and wag, if you're measuring 5 weeks that just means implanted later than thought, and no big deal at all. i'm gonna be positive on this one for ya :)

Thanks Hun but I know I implanted 8dpo positive 10dpo after fluids and no hold.

Oh wag - I'm sorry to hear that. It must be worrying for you, but as mommyxofxone says, you could have implanted later. How did they scan? I thought it had to be internal before 8 weeks? I've heard loads of stories about them measuring wrong early on, and I think baby grows at different rates before 12 weeks? Maybe they caught just before a growth spurt?

Have they said they'll scan you again? And have you got bloods back yet?

Thinking of you :hugs:

I'm so sorry. Can't believe this is happening after all you've been through :hugs:

In other news, 22 weeks today, and my first nephew came into the world last night, two weeks early. he was scheduled for c-section feb 22nd and he decided to surprise everyone last night!

Wag u kno ow sorry i am ur goin thru this hunny i hope ur ok xx

Just had some proper bright red blood so hoping this is the start of something proper. I can't change it so would like to go natrual and avoid a d&c if possible

Unreal miscarrying on Valentine's today

Lots of cramps all through night quite painful now with red blood and a few tiny clots when I wiped

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->