• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Crazy Tester's Hoping for a 2016 BFP!!!

:hugs: :hugs:

I'm so sorry you are going through this again. Have you got some co-coedemol for the pain? That really helped me.

Yeah even more crap that is valentines day :hugs:

:hugs: :hugs:

I'm so sorry you are going through this again. Have you got some co-coedemol for the pain? That really helped me.

Yeah even more crap that is valentines day :hugs:

Nope only run of the mill paracetamol everywhere shut today :wacko:

Where's your ticker Clare? Xxx

It's here ��

Not feeling confident myself today as I've been having spotting and cramping :shrug:

It's here ��

Not feeling confident myself today as I've been having spotting and cramping :shrug:

:( omg hun I really hope not are you gonna ask for an early scan or have bloods, praying for you xxx

Hi my heart! I'm OK thanks - still pregnant as far as I know:wacko:

Hate this waiting bit. I had four days of spotting but it seems to have eased off a bit now :shrug:

I've got an early scan at 7 weeks so crossing my fingers tightly that everything is okay

How's the npnt going? I don't think I'd be able to do that as I'm too much of a control freak

I'm doing good, had my 20 week scan today and alls well! Can't believe I'm halfway through!!! Crazy!x

babylove forgive me and my brain but did we know what gender was or did you find out?

Cbeary how are you feeling hun? what date is the scan?

babylove forgive me and my brain but did we know what gender was or did you find out?

Hey, yep I already knew it was a boy from a private scan I had at 17 weeks but we asked then to reconfirm yesterday. He's def all boy :blue:

I'm feeling sick, nervous, scared and full of a cold :haha:

Spotting is back on which is making me scared - it's been over a week now :cry:

Scan is a week on Monday when I'm 7 weeks :argh:

so sorry i forgot babylove, my brain is unreliable these days.

Cbeary i don't know if it helps or not but my mom was telling me she didn't know she was pregnant until 5 months, and she had her regular periods (which weren't heavy) the whole pregnancy.

ha your ticker even says baby boy ! LOL! i'm such a dope.

23 weeks today. finally we're moving again, instead of being stuck at 20 weeks for two months i swear.

Its so exciting to watch tickers move. Im at the dragging stage again. I got a 3D and 4D scan the other day ( Pics in journal) and it was so awesome to see my little rainbow moving around. I started crying when the ultrasound tech took a picture of her little bum.

Babylove My Bday is July 15th :) Cancers are amazing people! You're little boy is going to be amazing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->