Crazy Tester's Hoping for a 2016 BFP!!!

I'll try and attach

I am not a chart expert I just love trying to act like I am but if I were to guess, I would say you haven't or did today. Now hoping and myself will be obsessing over your chart waiting to see! Lol Since she can't obsess over her own at the moment! Lol

I would say not yet. But it is typical to have a temp drop the day you Ovulate or right before. I think tomorrow you'll know for sure :)

Anyone try pineapple in the TWW? Ive been reading and I guess it acts kinda like a blood thinner (like baby aspirin) but naturally. Its said to help your egg implant. But you have to eat the core because thats where all the good stuff is (you can eat the flesh too ) from 1dpo -5 dpo. I just happened to have one so I thought I would give it a shot

Anyone try pineapple in the TWW? Ive been reading and I guess it acts kinda like a blood thinner (like baby aspirin) but naturally. Its said to help your egg implant. But you have to eat the core because thats where all the good stuff is (you can eat the flesh too ) from 1dpo -5 dpo. I just happened to have one so I thought I would give it a shot

Doesn't hurt to try!!! I'm gonna try it! I think I would have to throw the core in a smoothie though, doesn't sound yummy :shrug:

Yay my ic was almost a bfn again today and my opk was a little darker so fx this is finally it and I'm starting to get my surge! I'm cd 18 today and it would be lovely to get a pos opk by the weekend! But I'm trying not to stress about it either way what will be will be as they say!!

I've done it before as I read about really good success rates. It didn't work for me sadly, but it was alright to eat as long as the pineapple is ripe enough. I cored mine, divided it.into 5 pieces and just ate one piece a day.

Well I got a big temp drop today so hopefully it means ovulation today and I missed my surge yesterday or a positive opk tonight and ovulation tomorrow. Either way we'll :sex: tonight so should hopefully have it covered:winkwink:

Attachments

• chartgraph_module (1).png
    chartgraph_module (1).png
    10 KB · Views: 0
Yay my ic was almost a bfn again today and my opk was a little darker so fx this is finally it and I'm starting to get my surge! I'm cd 18 today and it would be lovely to get a pos opk by the weekend! But I'm trying not to stress about it either way what will be will be as they say!!

Yay :happydance: getting closer :thumbup:

Gosh I never realized ovulation time was almost as exciting as testing time:haha:

Yay, not long now Babylove :thumbup: I usually get 4/5 days of it before I Ovulate.

Yeah I think I usually get a few days worth so really hoping this means I could maybe O over the weekend!! My opk was a little darker this morning too so that's a good sign. I'm not 100% sure we'll "try" this cycle but I just want to keep a track of what's happening. We're certainly not "not trying" though that's for sure!!

:witch: Im out, moving onto May!

Good luck to everyone, I hope you all get you BFP this month
:dust:

Ok, I can officially join a testing thread again! I had IUI yesterday, I'll be testing out my trigger shot and hopefully get my first real BFP by the end of the month. Here's hoping at least one of the 3 follies gets fertilized and snuggles in real tight in a good spot.

So, we can say testing on April 28, but the papers I got from RE about the trigger say it can make AF come late, so might be a couple days later.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->