Crazy Tester's Hoping for a 2016 BFP!!!

Whoever asked about the monitor it detects extra fertile days that an opk doesn't you pop in a test stick when it asks and gives you low high and peak days. I have the new one you can also test for pregnancy on it old one doesn't.

Can you order virgins?

Nope I live on an island and it's very difficult as places so small and it's never me that goes up and can't tell her as no one knows I miscarried let alone I'm TTC. Typical it's not in first part of cycle :dohh:

Tash whoop whoop!

Babylove I think I was 5 weeks before my test showed negative :( but I had complications I'm hoping it's soon!

18 days with my natrual miscarriage before I ovulated.

After my d&c I didn't even ovulate til the following cycle

Lillian :haha: I can't tell I think I maybe have line eye but is that even possible yet?

Little miss I don't see anything but I'm poor at it and things always look,different in real life.

Myheart I'm so much more relaxed this time but I think I'm out too lol I've bed pm then am and don't think 10 hours is enough sperm build up time.

Anyone I haven't added yet?

Xxx

Im not on the front page. Ill the 25th

Temp shot up this morning :) With the cramps I had yesterday and the positive OPK I would wager I ovulated yesterday. So thats 3 days of lead up, nothing on the day I ovulated then bed day after. I think Im pretty covered :D

Ha ha WAG - i know, pretty mental. But I could be 8dpo as I got a +opk two days.. frer

over to the left sideish?

Attachments

• 7dpo frer.jpg
    7dpo frer.jpg
    9.9 KB · Views: 32
Can you order virgins?

Nope I live on an island and it's very difficult as places so small and it's never me that goes up and can't tell her as no one knows I miscarried let alone I'm TTC. Typical it's not in first part of cycle :dohh:

Just fake it? I did and no-one noticed- order a bottle of beer and just pretend to drink it? go to the toilet now and again with it and tip some down? worked for me :winkwink:

Yeyyy testing lillian im not too sure i see anythin jus yet but im on my phone ....im keepin everything crossed for u :) except my legs of course!!

Cd13 or 14 for me jus did an opk..??

https://i1142.photobucket.com/albums/n607/emma4g63/Mobile%20Uploads/2015-04/20150414_155853_zpsejabnnpa.jpg

What do u think ?? High on monitor this am

Tash whoop whoop!

Babylove I think I was 5 weeks before my test showed negative :( but I had complications I'm hoping it's soon!

18 days with my natrual miscarriage before I ovulated.

After my d&c I didn't even ovulate til the following cycle

Lillian :haha: I can't tell I think I maybe have line eye but is that even possible yet?

Little miss I don't see anything but I'm poor at it and things always look,different in real life.

Myheart I'm so much more relaxed this time but I think I'm out too lol I've bed pm then am and don't think 10 hours is enough sperm build up time.

Anyone I haven't added yet?

Xxx

I haven't been added. I will hopefully be testing on the 25th if AF doesn't show up. :)

My opk has gone lighter now? :wacko:

Not sure what's happened but we're gonna stick with the Wednesday and Friday :sex:

Attachments

• IMG_20150414_182744~2.jpg
    IMG_20150414_182744~2.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 3
Whoever asked about the monitor it detects extra fertile days that an opk doesn't you pop in a test stick when it asks and gives you low high and peak days. I have the new one you can also test for pregnancy on it old one doesn't.

Thanks - it was me who asked :winkwink:

Def pos tasha :)..

Cbeary think uv def ov then :)) tww yeyyyy

Yay tasha!!! Happy :sex:

I'm just frustrated as I had the bfn on Saturday so it's annoying to get a bfp again 2 days later! Pah. I just need to accept that my body is so out of whack I guess!

Tasha - lovely positive! Enjoy the bding!

Cbeary - I also think you love already ovulated. Fx you caught the egg!

Baby love, that is very frustrating. Have you kept testing? They're not getting darker are they? I'm just wondering if it's possible at all it s a new pregnancy?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->