Crazy Tester's Hoping for a 2016 BFP!!!

Today's was darker than yesterday's but for it to be a new bfp I'd have had to have ovulated on day 8-10 after the mmc I just can't see how that's possible! I've had a permanent headache wondering what's going on :wacko:

Baby love, I wouldn't rule it out... Keep testing and if tomorrow's is darker I'd request some blood work. Fx it is a new pregnancy and you've got a sticky rainbow snuggling into your belly!!! :)

I was hoping my sister would cancel sat night but I'm having a night out and not sure what to do :shrug: they will know defo weird me not drinking I will be 5dpo then any ideas

So I'm not saying go get lit but I got plastered a week before I found out that I was pregnant with number 1 and freaked out! I don't drink often but it was our anniversary and we just had a little too much fun! Lol. The doc said that drinking that early has absolutely no effect on the baby because there is a yolk sac. a drink or two to keep the questions away, I would think, is it going to hurt :)

For the first time since I have been using opks after mc I got a single day positive (as opposed to 6-8). Anyone think this could be a good sign of first normal cycle since MC? Maybe better chance of bfp this month?

Attachments

• 20150414_142702-1-1-1.jpg
    20150414_142702-1-1-1.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 4
Cnswilliams, definitely a good sign!!! Fx it brings you your sticky rainbow!!

Cnswilliams, definitely a good sign!!! Fx it brings you your sticky rainbow!!

Thank you!!! I feel so excited right now!!!!! I sure hope this is a good sign!!! Guess now that opk is out of the way my next o session will be monitering for that temp spike that confirms. What a great birthday present for hubby if I get :bfp:! I hope we all get :bfp: this month! It would be AWESOME if the next thread opened for us by wanting was "crazy first trimester testers"! I don't know about y'all but I love taking hpts in early pregnancy! Sso exciting to see that :bfp: over and over again. Especially after all this mess we have all had to go through to get there!

Yay Cnswilliams - Excited for you :happydance:

Happy TWW to you and I totally agree, would be so nice to all get some good news this month! :flower:

Thanks guys but I'm not 100% convinced I've ovulated. Although I did have some spotting today so I could have...

I do usually ovulate on cd12 but thought it would be messed up because of the miscarriage. Also I definitely get one day of positive opk - unless it was a really short surge and I missed it???

I guess I'll know tomorrow if my temp goes up or I get a positive opk...

I was hoping my sister would cancel sat night but I'm having a night out and not sure what to do :shrug: they will know defo weird me not drinking I will be 5dpo then any ideas

I would have a few drinks. At 5dpo you won't have even implanted so I would think it's fine.

If you don't want to, you could always say you're on vodka and cokes and just have the coke :winkwink:

Today's was darker than yesterday's but for it to be a new bfp I'd have had to have ovulated on day 8-10 after the mmc I just can't see how that's possible! I've had a permanent headache wondering what's going on :wacko:

Hope it's a new :bfp: for you :happydance:

For the first time since I have been using opks after mc I got a single day positive (as opposed to 6-8). Anyone think this could be a good sign of first normal cycle since MC? Maybe better chance of bfp this month?

Fingers crossed its a good sign :dust:

Thanks guys but I'm not 100% convinced I've ovulated. Although I did have some spotting today so I could have...

I do usually ovulate on cd12 but thought it would be messed up because of the miscarriage. Also I definitely get one day of positive opk - unless it was a really short surge and I missed it???

Do you chart your temps? Can we have a peak at your chart? :)

Does anyone know how you can reply to multiple posts in same reply? I feel like I'm clogging up the thread at the moment:dohh:

Does anyone know how you can reply to multiple posts in same reply? I feel like I'm clogging up the thread at the moment:dohh:

I just figured that out the other day! You just hit multi-quote and all the ones that you want to quote or reply to and then when you've selected all of them just hit reply on the last one and it pulls them all up :)

Do you chart your temps? Can we have a peak at your chart? :)

Yeah - I've not been very good at taking my temps though. I'll try and paste it.

I just figured that out the other day! You just hit multi-quote and all the ones that you want to quote or reply to and then when you've selected all of them just hit reply on the last one and it pulls them all up :)

Oh yeah - just seen that button :dohh:

I'll try and attach

Attachments

• chartgraph_module.png
    chartgraph_module.png
    9.1 KB · Views: 3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members