Crazy Tester's Hoping for a 2016 BFP!!!

Ok, I can officially join a testing thread again! I had IUI yesterday, I'll be testing out my trigger shot and hopefully get my first real BFP by the end of the month. Here's hoping at least one of the 3 follies gets fertilized and snuggles in real tight in a good spot.

So, we can say testing on April 28, but the papers I got from RE about the trigger say it can make AF come late, so might be a couple days later.

Oh how exciting!!!! Best of luck to you!!!!

Cbeary defo see want temp does tomorrow I will beable to tell then I've been temping for years :haha:

Littlemiss so sorry. Will you be rejoining us when we open a new thread? :hugs:

Babylove yay glad it's getting lighter again it's so frustrating but really hope you ovulate soon

Xxx

Cbeary defo see want temp does tomorrow I will beable to tell then I've been temping for years :haha:

Babylove yay glad it's getting lighter again it's so frustrating but really hope you ovulate soon

Xxx

Yes I will join the new thread. I will stick around in this one to see how everyone is getting on.

Xxx

Yes I will join the new thread. I will stick around in this one to see how everyone is getting on.

Good Hun I hope next cycle is your one and hope the witch isn't being nasty. I don't think I could join a new thread lol xx

fx for the ewcm babylove!!

how is everyone doing???

cnswillaims hope this is a normal cycle for you hun... really is confusing when things mess our bodies up like losses :(

im cd15 today or cd14.. nothing much yet..Dtd every other day just incase... monitor still high AM and opk clear neg tonight so rubbish !!!

getting bored now lol!!! hoping i ov on cd18 again cmon not far away!!

Not much to report here, still got backache, tired and hungry so nothing unusual lol
9DPO and still 10 days until AF is due, I seem to have a long LP x

My opk is looking good today - do you think positive or nearly there?

I'm sure I felt something on my right side today and had spotting. If it was ovulation, how the eggy lasts till :sex: tonight:winkwink:

Attachments

• IMG_20150415_180251~2.jpg
    IMG_20150415_180251~2.jpg
    4.4 KB · Views: 11
Cbeary, that's close enough! You'll get a clear positive in a few hours I'd say :) Go catch the egg!!

Not much to report myself either. Felt lots of twinges yesterday so I don't know if I ended up ovulating yesterday in the end? But it would've been cd16 which would be very late for me. Plus, my cervix closed up and I've had school glue cm for at least a couple of days now, so doing they were o pains. I also never get o pains so don't know what's going on.

So frustrating not knowing how many dpo I am! If it was a bit further down the line I would've gotten a bit excited about the twinges but don't think it's implantation. Shame as I never get ewcm so my only indication this month that I was ovulating was my cervix was a bit more open... We shall see.

Dh had his sperm analysis yesterday? Waiting for results on Friday. And I have my cd21 hormone test on Monday...

And we're moving a week on Friday!! Six bedroom house so need to get a move on getting pregnant with my second and third baby! lol

:witch: Im out, moving onto May!

Good luck to everyone, I hope you all get you BFP this month
:dust:

Sorry little miss:hugs:

Ok, I can officially join a testing thread again! I had IUI yesterday, I'll be testing out my trigger shot and hopefully get my first real BFP by the end of the month. Here's hoping at least one of the 3 follies gets fertilized and snuggles in real tight in a good spot.

So, we can say testing on April 28, but the papers I got from RE about the trigger say it can make AF come late, so might be a couple days later.
Good luck Jean!

fx for the ewcm babylove!!

how is everyone doing???

cnswillaims hope this is a normal cycle for you hun... really is confusing when things mess our bodies up like losses :(

im cd15 today or cd14.. nothing much yet..Dtd every other day just incase... monitor still high AM and opk clear neg tonight so rubbish !!!

getting bored now lol!!! hoping i ov on cd18 again cmon not far away!!

Come on ovulation!!!

Looking better after an hour. I'm going to call it positive and :sex: tonight and tomorrow instead of tonight and Friday :happydance:

Attachments

• IMG_20150415_183700~2.jpg
    IMG_20150415_183700~2.jpg
    5.3 KB · Views: 12
cbeary lol well done on the pos ovulation and the multi qoute !!! ;)

Looking better after an hour. I'm going to call it positive and :sex: tonight and tomorrow instead of tonight and Friday :happydance:

Mine was even darker today so I say u still got another day Hun xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    4.7 KB · Views: 56
Good morning
I've woken up feeling sick and hungry this morning, fxd x

Loving all the +opks :happydance:

mummy, sounds very promising on your symptoms :thumbup:.

I have a bit of heartburn and had AF type feelings yesterday and was mega moody but that could all be pms :wacko:

Here is my latest frer and tweak of it. I do see something but I did see the same kind of thing last month, so not sure if I am line crazy!!!...

Attachments

• frer9dpo.jpg
    frer9dpo.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 14
  • frer9dpotwk2.jpg
    frer9dpotwk2.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 13
I think waiting for ovulation is just as nerve wrecking as the TWW! Who wants to make guesses at my chart????

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->