Crazy Tester's Hoping for a 2016 BFP!!!

I have ewcm :happydance: 2 days earlier than last cycle, Ooo I hope I ov earlier as well, good luck ladies!

I don't know much about temping, hopefully someone can help hun xxx

I don't think it matters if your temps are low, as long as they rise nicely after ovulation x

Normal temps are between 96 and 98, so your temps look very good.

Hello everyone, I hope you are all well and not going crazy like me haha

Took an IC today and it has a second line and it did have obvious pale pink/grey colour to it until it dried now it's the palest pink grey you could imagine but still a bold thick line and so easy to see in real life i can hold it out at arms length and still see it. It's really difficult to get pics of but I will try to show you what I'm talking about.

What do you think Ladies? Pic one is within time frame the rest are after

Attachments

• 9dpo new bfp isit eeeeep.jpg
    9dpo new bfp isit eeeeep.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 10
  • is this pos 9dpo.jpg
    is this pos 9dpo.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 13
  • is this pos 9dpo 2.jpg
    is this pos 9dpo 2.jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 10
  • is this pos 9dpo3.jpg
    is this pos 9dpo3.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 6
I definitely see that hun, fx its a nice bfp for you,have u any other tests to use to confirm xx

I can totally see the line but confirm with other test too, I had four horrible evaps last
Cycle with ic! Fx x

I can totally see the line but confirm with other test too, I had four horrible evaps last
Cycle with ic! Fx x

Oh no way! I have other IC's and one digi, I wont try the digi until friday unless by tomorrow the lines getting increasingly darker and then maybe I will do it thurs. I just did two more and there are fainter lines on those too. I can't get hold of a frer which is gutting. Oh well wait and see I guess. :thumbup:

Hope it's your BFP amber, I defo see lines! :flower:

I'm 9dpo today I think I only did one opk and then went away and forgot to take them that was sat the 21st so O'd sunday and monday being 1dpo makes me now 9. xx

Oooh really early still so it could definitely be a faint bfp rather than a positive!!! :) can't wait to see your test tomorrow!!!

Today is 1dpo and I have increased watery CM, fatigue and extremely moody. I don't have the patience for anyone today, lol.

Way too early to be thinking there's a baby though

Amber, good luck - more tests please! :thumbup:

myheart, what cycle day are you on? I usually get 4/5 days of ewcm before I ovulate but I always jump on the husband on the first day of ewcm and we are exhausted by the 4th- ha ha! going to hold off till the second day this cycle :blush:

I am only on cycle day 6. waiting.

Am day 10 today, my ewcm started day 12 last cycle and I ovulated day 17, we are doing smep this cycle so hopefully I ovulate earlier rather than later haha, this cycle seems to be going slow already xx

Yay, there are already a few of us testing on similar dates. My ovulation dates are so varied, from cycle day 21 to cycle day 15! Hoping for a cycle day 14 this month, which would be a new year-ish baby ;)

Littlemiss, i love having someone going through the same days as me- let's stick together :thumbup:

Brandi, good luck!! can't wait till the testing starts!

I feel so over excited this month- just feel lucky! and it's my son's 2nd birthday.

My son turns 2 this month as well!!!!

So, today is CD1 for me :cry: I was telling hoping that I don't think I am going to try this cycle because I need a mental break from the stress. BUT I just realized when I was trying to figure out what my test date would be for Wanting to post *if* we did get Prego this month and I would be testing right before hubby's birthday!!!! What a wonderful birthday present that would be right?????? CRAP!!! lol. So what about this pressed stuff? If you look at my chart I o'd late and fertile mucus was dried up so thinking I should invest? What do y'all think? Better get to shopping for opks as well I suppose! :shrug::cry::cry:

Also does anyone feel like investing in the "VIP" fertility friend is worth it?

Hi I would love to join! I'm 7dpo and planning to test Thursday (9dpo) yes I know 9dpo is super early but it's the longest I can go without POAS!! Fingers crossed for everyone!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->