Crazy Tester's Hoping for a 2016 BFP!!!

So, today is CD1 for me :cry: I was telling hoping that I don't think I am going to try this cycle because I need a mental break from the stress. BUT I just realized when I was trying to figure out what my test date would be for Wanting to post *if* we did get Prego this month and I would be testing right before hubby's birthday!!!! What a wonderful birthday present that would be right?????? CRAP!!! lol. So what about this pressed stuff? If you look at my chart I o'd late and fertile mucus was dried up so thinking I should invest? What do y'all think? Better get to shopping for opks as well I suppose! :shrug::cry::cry:

Also does anyone feel like investing in the "VIP" fertility friend is worth it?

Preseed is great! I've never, ever had ewcm (at best it's watery) so I always use it :)

And I've just accidentally purchased the vip ff - not worth it! Does the same as free version. Extra bits but nothing amazing. But at least I got it on the discount. On the negative side, I got the year's subscription which kind of makes me think I'm not at all hopeful of gettin pregnant quickly :(

Good luck this month, I'm soooo cheering you on!

Bad news ladies Tests today are negative and major temp dip this morning. From around the 98.9-99.2's down to 98.2 this morning.
:sadangel:

I rinsed yesterdays test with water and there's still a pink line there :shrug:

I'll wait it out now, enjoy my sons 10th birthday tomorrow and get busy prepping for it today. Thank you all, see you in a couple of days I'll update when :witch: shows and then it's cycle day 1. Hoping and praying for lots of :bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp:on this thread, I just know there will be <3 <3 <3

:dust: to you all

Bad news ladies Tests today are negative and major temp dip this morning. From around the 98.9-99.2's down to 98.2 this morning.

I'll wait it out now, enjoy my sons 10th birthday tomorrow and get busy prepping for it today. Thank you all, see you in a couple of days I'll update when :witch: shows and then it's cycle day 1. Hoping and praying for lots of :bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp:on this thread, I just know there will be <3 <3 <3

I'm so sorry for the temp dip!! And I'm even more sorry the ic got your hopes up. They're great for POAS addiction fix at low budget, but horrible for getting hopes up! Keeping fx today's temp was just a blip and it'll be nice and high again tomorrow xxxx

Sorry for af showing cnswilliam. :hugs:
Sorry for temp dip amberdaisydoo. Hope ur son has a wonderful birthday xxx

I'm coming over from March thread, and I'll be testing April 7 at 13dpo - given the witch doesn't show before that.

I am 7dpo now, so implantation could be happening soon. I had a few little twinges on right side today but I'm doing my best to stay neutral.

Sorry I haven't been around much both girls have chicken pox :/ my sons just recovering from it :dohh:

Been cleaning and also trying to keep myself busy which seems to be working definitely update the front page today. I just wish the 2ww passed this quick! Although I don't wanna speak too soon incase I ovulate late this month :thumbup: started Maca so don't know if that will affect my ovulation. I was going to take ubiqional but don't want to put too much pressure on myself and it's expensive I will see how I feel next month.

Good luck everyone xxx

Leanne of course your welcome here I want all us ladies to stick together :)

Anyone got or setting up a journal?

Xxx

98.2 still seems pretty high! I wouldn't count yourself out just yet! Do you chart online?

Not out till the :witch: shows AmberDaisyDoo... Throwing lots of :dust: your way!

Thanks WAG :flower: I really hope this is a lucky thread for everyone! bfps this month would mean Christmas and New Years babies, how exciting! I haven't set up a journal, I think I'd bore people to tears :haha:

I started a journal when I was pregnant with DS... Had only one follower!!!!! Lol. Got behind quite quickly too and then it was too hard to catch up :(

Hi ladies, veeerrryyy strange af for me this cycle, it started Monday being very light then Tuesday (sorry if tmi) but it just gushed for about 3 hours and then bam nothing else!!! Crazy, I'm only 32 but I hear your cycles can start to change in early menopause! Oh god I hope not!!

Anyway, I will be testing around the 24th and this could be my last cycle for a while as Oh starts a new job working away in three weeks so there will probably be many cycles where we miss ovulation :-( please wish me lots of luck for this cycle and I'm also wishing you all loads of luck and baby dust, here's to lots of new year babies!! &#128522;&#128522;&#128522; xxxx

Hey hoping, I did test the day before it arrived and was bfn so I'm pretty sure it was af xxx

Hi ladies, veeerrryyy strange af for me this cycle, it started Monday being very light then Tuesday (sorry if tmi) but it just gushed for about 3 hours and then bam nothing else!!! Crazy, I'm only 32 but I hear your cycles can start to change in early menopause! Oh god I hope not!!

Anyway, I will be testing around the 24th and this could be my last cycle for a while as Oh starts a new job working away in three weeks so there will probably be many cycles where we miss ovulation :-( please wish me lots of luck for this cycle and I'm also wishing you all loads of luck and baby dust, here's to lots of new year babies!! &#128522;&#128522;&#128522; xxxx

Good luck!!! Hope you get you bfp!!

So I just checked my cervix position. It's low and firm and my cervical mucus has changed to white and lotiony. I'm 2dpo. Good or bad sign?

So I just checked my cervix position. It's low and firm and my cervical mucus has changed to white and lotiony. I'm 2dpo. Good or bad sign?

Low and firm is typical I think for some, and my cm always go creamy as soon as I ovulate. Is this your first month charting?

Not even charting. I only used OPKs because my cycles are still irregular from having my son in July. I think I'm just over-obsessing, which will end up leading to heartbreak

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->