Crazy Tester's Hoping for a 2016 BFP!!!

Not even charting. I only used OPKs because my cycles are still irregular from having my son in July. I think I'm just over-obsessing, which will end up leading to heartbreak

We ALL over obsess in here! I have obsessed so much and can feel myself slipping away into depression. Trying to snap out of it, helps to be part of this thread of ladies :)

I probably found this a little funnier than it really is!

Attachments

• what is a period.jpg
    what is a period.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 0
Hey ladies, can I join? I'm not 100% sure I'll be testing in April as not sure what my cycles going to be like after mmc. We're ntnp until first proper AF so will prob be testing around the end of April but will update when I know more!

Good luck everyone!! :flower:

Today is 3DPO and I went to bed super early last night from exhaustion. I have woken now at 4am and have a headache and nausea, and I'm dizzy. It's not "OMG I'm about to puke" nausea either. I think either I have a stomach flu or I'm going to have positive tests in a few days. My gas and bloating is still horrible too.

Hi babylove :hi:

This is really embarrassing but I have had a few sexy dreams last few nights (even when i still had AF) and I have never has that at this point int he cycle before-I have had 3 O's in my sleep. is the baby aspirin do you think? :blush: I only ever had this when I was pregnant (not pregnant now of course).

Decided to take an opk on the off chance and got this. I am only cycle day 8 :wacko: I ovulated cycle day 15 last month, day 18 month before and days 21/22 months before that. is this a Vit B6 thing? I even had a bit of ewcm- will i ovulate days 12/13 this month? hope so!!

Brandi, those symptoms sound promising - love hearing them so keep them coming :thumbup:

edit, pretty sure that test was faulty as did another one and it was blank :wacko:

Attachments

• IMG_2271.jpg
    IMG_2271.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 6
Lillian, I think it is the vit b, i've been taking it this cycle and i got a positive opk today at cd12. I usually dont ovulate until day 18/19, so its about 6 days early for me.

So my official testing date is 13th, but I'm sure i will be testing from about 5dpo :wacko:

Phew updated everyone :haha:

I have a journal :)

Babylove welcome hunni I hope we all get our bfps soon. We were on the December testers thread together weren't we? I'm also on the fireflies thread :thumbup:

Cnswilliams what date Hun? Xx

Threw up this morning.

Starting to think I may have a tummy bug and they aren't pregnancy symptoms. It's just way too early.

But I haven't been around anyone who has been sick and my kids, if they bring something home, always get it first.

I hate the TWW

Yep 2ww definitely sucks! I always either get a bfp and feel nothin or bfp and feel awful I just never know now. Hope it's signs for you, I think tho the mind is a very powerful instrument and the more we think about it the more things appear :blush:

I'm waiting it out this month testing early does me no good

Xxx

Tested this morning 9dpo BFN. I know it's early still. Why do we do this to ourselves!? lol

Oooooh I'm definitely one for obsessing :haha:

Lillian you can say anything to us I've had dreams like that too :wacko: hope you ovulate earlier than normal.

I'm taken Maca this month I wonder if it will affect my cycle :/

Babylove welcome hunni I hope we all get our bfps soon. We were on the December testers thread together weren't we? I'm also on the fireflies thread :thumbup:

Let's go with the 28th for now. That is the day before hubby's birthday and would be 10dpo if I ovulate cd19. UGH! I can't believe I am going to try again! I must be a glutton for punishment!!

TtcinDenver defo still early. I really don't know why we do but it's like an obsession my sample falls into a cup and I accidentally open the pack and dip it :haha: either that or I don't realise it's 9dpo :winkwink: fingers crossed you get bfp in a few days.

Cnswilliams I always sed I would take a break and it never happened :hugs:

Xxx

And I have to say since taking it this is the first time in years my af has more or less finished on beginning of cd5 end of cd4 rather than lingering til day7 although may be co-incidence

I've also noticed I've not been in nearly as much pain that I usually get :shrug:

Yep I was on the December thread too....back when things seemed so easy right! *sigh*. Feeling hopefull though and hope to see lots of bfps very soon! :hugs:

Yep very easy *sigh* cycle 3 now I would be nearly 22 weeks now but yes we have to keep the faith right! :) xxx

Here's my symptoms so far:

1dpo - Moody, increased cm, twinges on left side that feel kinda like O pain, but on and off, not constant like O pain, twinges on right, gassy, had a burst of energy this morning, but can quickly crashing around 1pm, CP is low, wet, firm.

2dpo - Moody, fatigue (despite going to bed two hours earlier than normal and sleeping for 8 hours...usually get 6/7 broken hours), gassy and bloated (gas is even worse than yesterday), one bout of diarrhea late at night

3dpo - Cramping, gassy, nausea, small burst of energy in the morning, but exhausted only a few hours later, headache, vomited once, increase in CM

I'm going with stomach flu.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"