Crazy Tester's Hoping for a 2016 BFP!!!

20 million isn't low - I think low is below 15. And 20 million times 3% is a lot of healthy :spermy:

Here's the thread I saw :https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/problems-trying-conceive/971053-low-morphology-means-nothing.html

Oh I didn't know that. Since the 'normal' range is like 40million it looks really low. But I suppose 20million is still 20million

Thank you for the thread!!! Will join now :)

I have been taking Maca and COQ10 Enzyme, DH is taking the Maca but may start taking the COQ10 not for any reason other than they help cell health, I have read in men it can help motility so it may be worth looking into :)
We need a lovely healthy egg to implant in the right place away from my fibroids so are willing to try anything xx

I'm going to start dh on maca definitely and don't know about the q-10 (I take it), will definitely start him on that too :)

Thank you ladies, you've made a hard day much better....

20 million isn't low - I think low is below 15. And 20 million times 3% is a lot of healthy :spermy:

Here's the thread I saw :https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/problems-trying-conceive/971053-low-morphology-means-nothing.html

Oh I didn't know that. Since the 'normal' range is like 40million it looks really low. But I suppose 20million is still 20million

Thank you for the thread!!! Will join now :)

I have been taking Maca and COQ10 Enzyme, DH is taking the Maca but may start taking the COQ10 not for any reason other than they help cell health, I have read in men it can help motility so it may be worth looking into :)
We need a lovely healthy egg to implant in the right place away from my fibroids so are willing to try anything xx

I'm going to start dh on maca definitely and don't know about the q-10 (I take it), will definitely start him on that too :)

Thank you ladies, you've made a hard day much better....

:hugs:

I know what you mean. We are devastated when we heard, but it does only take one :spermy: :winkwink:

Ok, so all I need to do is improve DH's count... That is much more manageable. In the meantime, I'll try bding every 3 days rather than 2, and start closer to ovulation day... We'll get there!!!!!!!!

Cross hairs today. But still not sure if I oed cd 15 or 18. By Temps it could be 15. But by opk and cramps it's 18.

Cross hairs today. But still not sure if I oed cd 15 or 18. By Temps it could be 15. But by opk and cramps it's 18.

Was your first opk on 17? Or did you not test before? (Sorry if you've posted before, thread moves so fast it's hard to keep track!).

If you had been testing and first positive was on 17, then I'd say you o'ed on 18 especially with your cramps.

Either way, welcome to the dreaded 2ww!!

I have ONE OPK in my house right now until my cheapies come in.
The resisting the urge to pee on it and see if it's even remotely close is killing me. I know it's nowhere near, because I'm still 5-9 days away from ovulation.

I hate the WBTTWW

Was your first opk on 17? Or did you not test before? (Sorry if you've posted before, thread moves so fast it's hard to keep track!).

If you had been testing and first positive was on 17, then I'd say you o'ed on 18 especially with your cramps.

Either way, welcome to the dreaded 2ww!!

I took the one digital opk I had left over from the month before at cd15 and got a smiley face. But was still getting very negative opks until cd 17. So that's kinda where my confusion is.

I agree with ff :thumbup:

I think so too but just not for sure. I don't normally have this issue. If you look at my charts it's clear when I ovulate. Guess we will know for sure when/if a shows

lillian - I can clearly see the line in the first pic and I'm on my phone! Normally I'm rubbish at see lines on pics!
Fingers and toes crossed for you!

my monitor still high this moring... just done a cheapie and negative cd17 tommrow ...
could be another 5 days away!! grrrr

I think waiting for ovulation is just as nerve wrecking as the TWW! Who wants to make guesses at my chart????

The chart looks like cd13 but you didn't get a positive opk till cd14 so I'm going for cd15. Could the high temp on Monday be skewed for a reason? Did you take it later than normal? Or not feeling well? Temps are so confusing sometimes!

Either way it looks like you're covered!

CD 12 was actually a failed BD because kiddos came in, only charted because he held back a few times so it is possible a few leaked out :shrug: So hopefully it was cd 15. I did have some heavy dreams about me and hubby so I suppose that could have influenced my temp?:shrug: I looked at last months and it looks like it may have happened before.

I got a good opk today.

Wondering whether to :sex: tonight instead of tomorrow?

Technically it was positive yesterday so 12-48 I might miss it if I leave :sex: until tomorrow night?

Can't do both nights

I would DEFINITELY get it on tonight!:happydance:

Ok, so all I need to do is improve DH's count... That is much more manageable. In the meantime, I'll try bding every 3 days rather than 2, and start closer to ovulation day... We'll get there!!!!!!!!

LOVE your attitude! YES YOU WILL!!! :happydance::hugs:

Well still nothing happening over here! I don't think I'll be testing in April after all :cry: oh well hope you ladies don't mind me sticking around?

I don't think I've ovulated yet. Got a slight rise this morning but not up to normal post ovulation levels. I think it'll be today so I'll test towards the end of April

Attachments

• chartgraph_module (2).png
    chartgraph_module (2).png
    10.8 KB · Views: 2
I don't chart as I can never figure it out so I'm no help there :-(

Oh just did a hpt and I think this time it is definitely negative!!! :yipee:

Hello ladies!
I would love to join! I am 6dpo today and plan to test at 14dpo on Saturday the 25th. I had a cp in February but I am now on progesterone so hopefully it will help me have a sticky bean :) If I am pregnant my due date will be January 2nd which is my grandma's 81st birthday!

Good luck to all of you. I hope to see many :bfp: soon! :)

Hello ladies!
I would love to join! I am 6dpo today and plan to test at 14dpo on Saturday the 25th. I had a cp in February but I am now on progesterone so hopefully it will help me have a sticky bean :) If I am pregnant my due date will be January 2nd which is my grandma's 81st birthday!

Good luck to all of you. I hope to see many :bfp: soon! :)

Welcome
It would be lovely to be due on your grandmas bday :)
Afm I have woken up with really sore boobs, I feel really dry down there but if I check cm it is thick and creamy......still a week until testing x

Just checking in. Trying to stay away but wanted to see how you all are. I miss so much must read up.

Since ovulation I have been having some niggy pains in back, all over my legs and tummy and some weird sharp pains and sicky since ovulation :wacko: but yesterday evening was so sore. 1dpo had major diahorea 3 times and yesterday constipation. Piles already and some kind of ewcm creamy CM

Wouldn't it just figure that today wpuld be the day that temp would confirm (or not confirm) ovulation and I lefty fit bit om charge! I can't believe I missed my 5 am temp!!!!!! Took it when I woke up at 7:30 but it's invalid :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->