Crazy Tester's Hoping for a 2016 BFP!!!

Wouldn't it just figure that today wpuld be the day that temp would confirm (or not confirm) ovulation and I lefty fit bit om charge! I can't believe I missed my 5 am temp!!!!!! Took it when I woke up at 7:30 but it's invalid :(

Oh no! Typical!!!!!!!! I'm so sorry :(

Ugh can't 14dpo just get here already! I'm getting bloodwork done today to check my progesterone. I wish somehow they could test for pregnancy at 6dpo. But I know that would be almost impossible since chances are the little bean wouldn't have implanted yet. Boo I don't like waiting :/

Ugh can't 14dpo just get here already! I'm getting bloodwork done today to check my progesterone. I wish somehow they could test for pregnancy at 6dpo. But I know that would be almost impossible since chances are the little bean wouldn't have implanted yet. Boo I don't like waiting :/

The TWW is torture. I wish we could just have sex take a test and then we would know either way whether we were planning on trying again next month or we were celebrating! it's just not fair!

Wouldn't it just figure that today wpuld be the day that temp would confirm (or not confirm) ovulation and I lefty fit bit om charge! I can't believe I missed my 5 am temp!!!!!! Took it when I woke up at 7:30 but it's invalid :(

Oh no! Typical!!!!!!!! I'm so sorry :(

I know, it stinks. FF still gave me cross hairs and is saying that ovulation was on CD 15 so maybe it's not all lost? it would be nice to ask wanting to move my testing date from the 28th to the 24th! :)

Fingers crossed for us all ladies! I'm still in shock I am going to ovulate!

I don't chart as I can never figure it out so I'm no help there :-(

Yay for :bfn:!

Oh just did a hpt and I think this time it is definitely negative!!! :yipee:

Hello ladies!
I would love to join! I am 6dpo today and plan to test at 14dpo on Saturday the 25th. I had a cp in February but I am now on progesterone so hopefully it will help me have a sticky bean :) If I am pregnant my due date will be January 2nd which is my grandma's 81st birthday!

Good luck to all of you. I hope to see many :bfp: soon! :)

Hi babe await - think we chatted a while ago :wave:

But then we would have to wait for :witch: and that would probably be more annoying.

The TWW is torture. I wish we could just have sex take a test and then we would know either way whether we were planning on trying again next month or we were celebrating! it's just not fair!

Fingers crossed for us all ladies! I'm still in shock I am going to ovulate!
Good news lost!

OK. Think I messed that one up as some of my replies are within the quotes. Oh well :dohh:

cd17 today for me... ov opk negative.. getting darker bad thing is now i ordered new ones days ago and nothing comes.. iv only got 2 left or maybe even 1

NOOOOOO!!!

i do have my monitor though but still !!
one new thing im trying this time is pineapple past ovulation to help implantation after my chemicals!!

My blood draw is done. Can't wait to hear from them Monday!

No kidding cnswilliams! if I could just push a button and be pregnant immediately and know it I totally would. Someone should invent that... lol

Hi cbeary!

Emma I tried pineapple the cycle I had my cp. I didn't really research it so I could have taken it the wrong time. When exactly are you supposed to do it? And does it matter if it's the pineapple vs just the juice? If it's not too late I'll run to the store tonight lol.

I am super tired I'm probably going to have to take a nap or I'll fall asleep mid housework. I'm blaming it on the progesterone.

Ive had friends announce today they are expecting and another friend has given birth, very happy for them, but still sad, im being very daft I know xxx

No kidding cnswilliams! if I could just push a button and be pregnant immediately and know it I totally would. Someone should invent that... lol

Hi cbeary!

Emma I tried pineapple the cycle I had my cp. I didn't really research it so I could have taken it the wrong time. When exactly are you supposed to do it? And does it matter if it's the pineapple vs just the juice? If it's not too late I'll run to the store tonight lol.

I am super tired I'm probably going to have to take a nap or I'll fall asleep mid housework. I'm blaming it on the progesterone.

As far as I know, you need to take it every day from 1dpo to 5dpo. And it's actually the core you have to have.

I tried it one cycle and didn't do much and didn't taste very nice so stopped it, but people seer by it...

Hi cbeary!

hi hun
iv done some research and your not suppose to eat it before ovualtion as it affects your body ovulating.. you take it after ovulation so day 1 and then right up until bfp hopefully !!

good luck hun XXx im buying mine tommorow and it needs to be fresh pineapple and you should eat the core too sliced around 1 to 2 a day

Ive had friends announce today they are expecting and another friend has given birth, very happy for them, but still sad, im being very daft I know xxx

awww bless hun i know what your feeling its so hard isnt it :hugs:
hugs hun your time will come XXX soon i hope too !!!

I love pineapple! I might buy one tomorrow so I can join you all. Think I'll be 1dpo tomorrow. I've heard you slice it into five pieces and do 1-5 dpo...

From what I can gather not before or and 1-5 DPO. Get a full pineapple and cute the core into 5 equal parts. Eating one piece a day. It works like baby aspirin to help increase blood flow for implantation. I read not past 5dpo though.

I just finished day 5

From what I can gather not before or and 1-5 DPO. Get a full pineapple and cute the core into 5 equal parts. Eating one piece a day. It works like baby aspirin to help increase blood flow for implantation. I read not past 5dpo though.

I just finished day 5

is this your first month doing it mommy???

cbeary cmon join us in our pineapple hunt lol!!!

i love it anyway me so im ok!! im excited to see if it helps XXX

hope it does for you ladies too

Yup first month. I too love pineapple and I even like the core lol I'm a strange duck.

I have this awful feeling every time I meet up with friends or family that they are going to announce a pregnancy - of course one is happy for them, but there are other natural feelings that make it heart wrenching - it is a horrible feeling but we all feel it :hugs:

Same. Except when any of you ladies get a bfp!! I literally have nothing but excitement then! But if a friend told me I'd def have the happy/sad feeling!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->