Crazy Tester's Hoping for a 2016 BFP!!!

Ive had friends announce today they are expecting and another friend has given birth, very happy for them, but still sad, im being very daft I know xxx

I have this awful feeling every time I meet up with friends or family that they are going to announce a pregnancy - of course one is happy for them, but there are other natural feelings that make it heart wrenching - it is a horrible feeling but we all feel it :hugs:

I know exactly what you mean. A friend and I were trying to get pregnant together, I lost mine and then she gets pregnant and is officially in her 2nd trimester. I am very happy for her but it does bring about another sense of hopelessness.

I do feel happy when I see :bfp: on here, but I think instead of bringing about a feeling of hopelessness it gives us hope because we are here through each others suffering. So if just one of us can get pregnant after the struggle then the rest of us can have faith that our time will come soon enough. :hugs:

That was beautiful. I don't talk much on here, but I had to comment on that. I was at a baby shower today and it made me feel so sad. It's nice to have a place full of ladies that understand the struggles and stresses.

Thanks for the pineapple information ladies! I am 7dpo now so I'm already out of that window. Hopefully I won't have needed the extra boost.

I feel your pain. Last Sunday my husband and I were going to tell his mom about our early miscarriage and then my sister in law shows up announcing she's pregnant. I have a handful of close women in my in my life right now who got pregnant by accident while my H and I were ttc. Two of them knew the dads for less than a month including my best friend. Of course I'm still happy for them but it's still painful and doesn't seem fair. :(

:hugs: thank you ladies :hugs:
Ive not tested yet, i have no tests in the house, though my ics might come today so I will see if I can resist xxx

:hugs: thank you ladies :hugs:
Ive not tested yet, i have no tests in the house, though my ics might come today so I will see if I can resist xxx

Did they come? Update please!

I'm now ovulating, woo hoo! I'll be testing very late this month! I'm not temping any more. :happydance:

So I couldn't resist! Not much to see though, pics taken at 3 and 10 mins xxx

Attachments

• DSC_0026.jpg
    DSC_0026.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 17
  • DSC_0033.jpg
    DSC_0033.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 26
Not sure what's going on with me this month. I'm not doing Opks and I'm not temping (we're trying the relaxed approach as that's when I got my bfp after 2 years of trying).

I'm due to ovulate on Sunday, however I had EECM last week and felt like I was ovulating. I've taken my temp the last 5days and they've all been post ovulation Temps from previous cycles.

Now I don't know if I have ovulated, and if I did, I don't know how many dpo I am, therefore I don't know when to test.

I think the more relaxed approach is more stressful!

Thinking this isnt my month.....
I *think* I got implantation bleeding at 8 DPO (NEVER got ANYTHING like that before)
BFN at 10 DPO
BFN at 12 DPO (which is today)

Period is supposed to come tomorrow....

Not sure what's going on with me this month. I'm not doing Opks and I'm not temping (we're trying the relaxed approach as that's when I got my bfp after 2 years of trying).

I'm due to ovulate on Sunday, however I had EECM last week and felt like I was ovulating. I've taken my temp the last 5days and they've all been post ovulation Temps from previous cycles.

Now I don't know if I have ovulated, and if I did, I don't know how many dpo I am, therefore I don't know when to test.

I think the more relaxed approach is more stressful!

That's how I feel!!! I drive myself crazy enough trying to figure out when I ovulate with all the evidence, I can't imagine how crazy I would drive myself trying to figure it out without the evidence! Lol but I would guess with fertile mucus and high temp you have already ovulated?

My heart - can you post a close up of the 10min one???

Raining love - why do you think you're out? Your chart looks amazing! I know there was a little dip today but it was little and those are normal. When do your temps usually fall before AF? There still quite high for being due tomorrow! Xx

hoping girl,

Just your little bit of positiveness brightened my day. :) Thank you for that!

This is my first month charting, so I'm not sure. At the beginning on my chart while I was on my period, my tempt still seemed a little high, so that's why Im thinking it may be over. Just sucks to see stark white when you take a test especially when FF says my period is due tomorrow.

Ive just taken a closer pic now hun,but it's about 30 ish mins since I took it xxx

Attachments

• DSC_0031.jpg
    DSC_0031.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 27
Raining - I definitely wouldn't count yourself out til the witch shows. Hoping tomorrow will bring you another high temp!!!

My heart - definitely something there. I know it's past the time but something was catching my eye in the 10 min one too. Hoping it's still there are darker tomorrow! Or do a long hold and test again today :)

I've started now and I struggle not to test each time I pee ha, thank you hun, i hope something is more noticeable tomorrow xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->