Crazy Tester's Hoping for a 2016 BFP!!!

Only 5dpo today. Kinda feeling down, like Im out already. I know I'm not but I can't help but feeling down. Tomorrow is my due date for my little Henry. It's hard not being pregnant. I started this journey trying for a fall baby and want nothing more to have a Christmas baby. Maybe thats why Im so down, I just don't see how I'll get my BFP. Because I want it so much I know it wont happen.

Sorry for being a downer

Mmm... I'm anywhere between 5-7dpo and yesterday and today I've really felt my lower abdomen. Not cramps as such but just a heavy, sore-ish feeling. Lower back is killing me though!!!!! I mean, I've got a bad back anyway as I've got a herniated disc but today it's been so incredibly bad, feels a bit like when I was starting labour with my son.

Not getting my hopes up too much after DH's sperm analysis buy you never know... It would be lovely if I had a little miracle growing in there!!!

Only 5dpo today. Kinda feeling down, like Im out already. I know I'm not but I can't help but feeling down. Tomorrow is my due date for my little Henry. It's hard not being pregnant. I started this journey trying for a fall baby and want nothing more to have a Christmas baby. Maybe thats why Im so down, I just don't see how I'll get my BFP. Because I want it so much I know it wont happen.

Sorry for being a downer

:( I do feel for you... Today is my first angel's due date. I've spent all day imagining what the day would be like if I had a newborn with us as well... Makes me so sad! It's hard isn't it? Don't know about you but I always thought the due date would come and I would at least be pregnant again... Not only that's not true, but I've had another loss...

Hugs to you, I hope you find some peace tomorrow and that your rainbow is on its way to you as we speak! Xxxx

My first angels due date was October. I got pregnant again in July before the october due date then ended up losing that baby in late October at 13 weeks. Now still waiting on my rainbow. Its hard. I put on a front but I think Its just not being pregnant yet. its hard. getting pregnant this month....it would just be too good to be true. Like everything coming full circle.

I know exactly what you mean... Keep wondering if my first angel will send me a little sister or brother this month...

Sorry for being a downer

:( I do feel for you... Today is my first angel's due date. I've spent all day imagining what the day would be like if I had a newborn with us as well... Makes me so sad! It's hard isn't it? Don't know about you but I always thought the due date would come and I would at least be pregnant again... Not only that's not true, but I've had another loss...

Hugs to you, I hope you find some peace tomorrow and that your rainbow is on its way to you as we speak! Xxxx

:hugs::hugs:

My first angels due date was October. I got pregnant again in July before the october due date then ended up losing that baby in late October at 13 weeks. Now still waiting on my rainbow. Its hard. I put on a front but I think Its just not being pregnant yet. its hard. getting pregnant this month....it would just be too good to be true. Like everything coming full circle.

:hugs::hugs:

A hug, another hug, even more hugs, bunches and bunches of hugs for hoping girl and mommyof2peas! :hugs:

So I couldn't resist! Not much to see though, pics taken at 3 and 10 mins xxx

I'm sure I see something myheart! How many dpo are you again. I'm on the mobile but will have another look on laptop in the morning! Xxx

my heart i totally see a line!!! so glad your testing hunny!!!! lots and lots of baby dust to you!!

mommyof2peas hun i know exactly how you feel hun like most of us ladies on here its so hard not to feel down espec round due date time!! mines coming up close.. im tryin to put it to the back of my mind i know easy said that done!! wish you all the luck in the world for this cycle and really hope you get your rainbow !!

hopinggirl-cnswilliams-cbeary -lillian-babylove-Littlemiss and raining love all the luck to you lovely ladies XXXX and of course you WAG .. MWAH xxx

and to all you on this thread .. hoping april is a lucky month for all.. or may for me ;)

still no sign of ovulation for me .. CM pretty much non exsistant and opks neg...monitor still high.. thinking ill be a CD22-23 ov again this time like norm.. or i hope!!! 5 MORE DAY WHAT DA!!!

Hi Emma! Hope ovulation isn't too far away for you x

I've just had my first portion of pineapple. Yummy :thumbup:

When do you guys think I ovulated? I think I'm 1dpo today

Attachments

• chartgraph_module.png
    chartgraph_module.png
    11.6 KB · Views: 3
thanks guys... yummy cbeary ;) hope it works!!!

iv not bought mine yet ill wait till i ovulate!! ..
yea looks like your right 1dpo... off your chart...XX

officiall tww!!

Thank you ladies :hugs:
I tested again then took the dog out so the pic is when it was dry ooppss but im seeing something, im sure its just these tests, I think im around. 7/8 dpo Xxx

Attachments

• DSC_0028.jpg
    DSC_0028.jpg
    8.1 KB · Views: 20
  • DSC_0032.jpg
    DSC_0032.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 23
I think I just clicked multiquote on two full pages of posts!!! I am just going to post this to all of you lovely ladies that are feeling sad today :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Myheart! I see it!!! Can't wait for tomorrow!!!!!!:wohoo:

Wanting... when you see this can you change my test date to the 24th?:happydance:

Hi Emma! Hope ovulation isn't too far away for you x

I've just had my first portion of pineapple. Yummy :thumbup:

When do you guys think I ovulated? I think I'm 1dpo today

I would agree that you are 1 dpo! Yay! Welcome to the tww! lol. I am 4 dpo today so we are close :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->