Crazy Tester's Hoping for a 2016 BFP!!!

Yay! This thread is turning even more super exciting now people are testing! I can't wait for a photo update, my heart!!!

Lol wonder how long it'll be before I cave in and start testing....

Yay! This thread is turning even more super exciting now people are testing! I can't wait for a photo update, my heart!!!

Lol wonder how long it'll be before I cave in and start testing....

I give myself 3 days tops! Lol Might even start tomorrow to make sure the tests work like myheart! lol

This thread is SO awesome and SO supportive. Just wanted to tell all of you THANK YOU!

Im trying to hold out until Tue that puts me at 8 DPO. But who knows, testing relieves the what if stress lol

I hate not knowing his many dpo I am!!! I'm trying to wait too Wednesday but that is so not going to happen!!!! Problem is, as I'm not sure where I am, my brain keeps telling me I could already be 8dpp today ( possible but unlikely! ). So it's even harder to wait....

Does anyone else get anxiety about testing? The day before I had my cp my test that morning was lighter than my positives from the days before. Part of me wants to wait longer than 14dpo because I'm scared. Then a tiny part of me wants to start earlier like 10dpo so I can know asap. Any advice from you poas addicts?

That is a tough one, babeawait. I understand why people say waiting is better because you don't go through the heartache of cp, but I for one like to know things so is much rather test early!!!! Then again, it does prolong the agony on bfn cycles though, I'm slapped in the face with the white tests for about 6 days!!! Lol

Does anyone else get anxiety about testing? The day before I had my cp my test that morning was lighter than my positives from the days before. Part of me wants to wait longer than 14dpo because I'm scared. Then a tiny part of me wants to start earlier like 10dpo so I can know asap. Any advice from you poas addicts?

After 3 cp im waiting this cycle until af due date as i dont want the heartache of bfp to bfn again :( ...if u think u can handle it emotionally test..it will take alot for me not to pee on a stick lol in.a true addict !! :)
Good luck hun xx

Bfn this morning, af is due either tomorrow or Tuesday so im doubtful that im preggo, i think I just expected that as I caught with dd2 and ds within 3 months that I would now, its 10 months now :-(
I wish I could hold off and not test til af due xxx

Okay after definite bfns the last few days, as I'm 3 weeks post mc and was supposed to test today figured I would anyway. Well I got this! what do you think?? (Pic taken at 6 mins)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 21
Okay after definite bfns the last few days, as I'm 3 weeks post mc and was supposed to test today figured I would anyway. Well I got this! what do you think?? (Pic taken at 6 mins)

I think I might be able to see a little shadow, but the photos load up badly on my phone. Hope it gets darker...So exciting!!

I know, my pics are never as good once I've uploaded them!! It's very easy to see irl.

Okay here a better pic of all 3 tests (top 3) they look the same as my 9dpo tests from last time..

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 24
I'm going to buy some today and see what happens! Scary and exciting all at the same time!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->