Crazy Tester's Hoping for a 2016 BFP!!!

Okay after definite bfns the last few days, as I'm 3 weeks post mc and was supposed to test today figured I would anyway. Well I got this! what do you think?? (Pic taken at 6 mins)

Such a clear line :happydance: amazing! can't wait to see the frer!

AFM, I have just got home and I can't face a frer at all, just too scared of seeing a faint or fainter line. I am bloated (can't suck my tummy in) but I just don't know if it is AF on the way as I did get cramps with it last month. i am 11/12 dpo today. i did do a iC just now but not getting darker and I did have a spot of brown cm on tissue paper yesterday, so I am not getting hopes up again. :dohh:

Ah Lillian, I say test you may just be pleas gently surprised! I find the unknown can be harder than knowing sometimes!!

Hi Emma! Hope ovulation isn't too far away for you x

I've just had my first portion of pineapple. Yummy :thumbup:

When do you guys think I ovulated? I think I'm 1dpo today

I would agree that you are 1 dpo! Yay! Welcome to the tww! lol. I am 4 dpo today so we are close :)

Thanks! If I put a high temp into ff tomorrow it says I'm 3dpo so ovulated a day earlier than I thought? Either way I think I'm covered:thumbup:

Bfn this morning, af is due either tomorrow or Tuesday so im doubtful that im preggo, i think I just expected that as I caught with dd2 and ds within 3 months that I would now, its 10 months now :-(
I wish I could hold off and not test til af due xxx

Sorry my heart :hugs:

Big temp dip today...Im sad.

Sorry raining:hugs:

Okay here a better pic of all 3 tests (top 3) they look the same as my 9dpo tests from last time..

Fmu is definitely positive. :happydance:

I'm going to buy some today and see what happens! Scary and exciting all at the same time!!!

Buy some now :winkwink:

I decided to torture myself some more, i might only be 8 dpo as I ran out of ov tests (silently clutching at every possible straw I know) xxx

Attachments

• DSC_0047.jpg
    DSC_0047.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 21
I am 8dpo and have a temp dip today. FX it's an implantation dip and not af. No spotting so far before taking the progesterone I normally would have days of spotting at this point. FX I'm on my way to a :bfp:

Thanks for your help hoping and emma :)

I'm no good at reading tests on my phone. I wish I was.

Sorry raininglove but ur not out yet hun fx xxx

Myheart hun still really early yet xxxx ope this is ur month i kno it gets harder as each cycle passes..

Babylove omfg excuse my french lol really hope this is it for u hunny!! Sticky rainbow xx

Lilliam hun i know ow frustrating muxed tests are ! I def see lines tho so im hoping its it for u hun xx

Babeawait really hope its implantation too xx

Im sooo jelous of everyone in the tww!! Hate my longer cycles its annoying!!

Took a frer and def bfp!! Not sure what to think, after all the bfns I've had can this really be a new bfp!?!?!?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 33
OMG!!!! IT'S DEFINITELY THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope you're starting a big rush of bfp in our thread now :)

I now it's thrown me that it's not even a squinter! I def had bfns so am praying this is really it and it's a new bfp!!!!

looks like a new pregnancy to me :) hope you're going to keep testing to see that line get darker!! :)

I bought 4 frers so figured if I take one each day I should know if it's getting darker or is leftover.....I did take an ic as well and that was a bit darker than this mornings so I'm cautiously optimistic!

AF just started for me. Going to take a few week off - good luck testers!!!

Ive got a shadow on my test??? Other one is half way drying as I type xxx

1st pic taken at 7 mins, 2nd pic was 10 mins for bottom test, looks evapy xx

Attachments

• DSC_0059.jpg
    DSC_0059.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 23
  • DSC_0060.jpg
    DSC_0060.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 18
Babylove thats a clear bfp hun in saying new pregnancy too :)

Myheart i see lines hun cmon bfp cmon!!

Lillian hugs hun xx

So sorry for those that got caught my the witch.

Woohooo and Confetti to those that got their BFPs!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->