Crazy Tester's Hoping for a 2016 BFP!!!

I think I am out this month, had slight brown spotting this am. I will test tomorrow am. Does anyone recommend buying a fertility monitor? They are so expensive and do not want to buy if ic or clear blue can do the same.

Myheart any update hun ??? Xx

Still really early

Dancingnurse sorry u think ur out hun..i have the old clear blue monitor 3rd cycle using it.mits just getting used to my cycles ...there good for telling high days leading up to peak so uv got more chance of catching...its not the catching im havin trouble with tho its the sticking :(

Afm - I caved in and tested and of course, bfn :( After some really promising symptoms too! I've lots of creamy cm and am completely off my food... Only to realise today I'm just probably getting the tummy bug DS had on Tuesday (dh woke up sick today!). Lol bummer changing a pregnancy for a tummy bug!!!

Still early, not are if I'm 7, 8 or 9dpo so there's still hope!!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 7
I think I am out this month, had slight brown spotting this am. I will test tomorrow am. Does anyone recommend buying a fertility monitor? They are so expensive and do not want to buy if ic or clear blue can do the same.

You're still really early! At 5dpo could it be ib? Fx!!!

Not much on this morning, though my fmu has never being that good before, pretty sure im out as got some cramps this morning and af should be here today or tomorrow, but last night had a huge blob o f ewcm,never had that before!
Still very early hoping xxx

Pic was taken at 8 mins

Attachments

• DSC_0052.jpg
    DSC_0052.jpg
    9.1 KB · Views: 13
Not much on this morning, though my fmu has never being that good before, pretty sure im out as got some cramps this morning and af should be here today or tomorrow, but last night had a huge blob o f ewcm,never had that before!

Pic was taken at 8 mins

Cramps are really common, could be your little bean saying good morning. Can't wait to see more tests today :)

Afm - I caved in and tested and of course, bfn :( After some really promising symptoms too! I've lots of creamy cm and am completely off my food... Only to realise today I'm just probably getting the tummy bug DS had on Tuesday (dh woke up sick today!). Lol bummer changing a pregnancy for a tummy bug!!!

Pic was taken at 8 mins

You're both still early. Still a chance yet.

I got my cross hairs on ff this morning. It says I'm 4dpo (I think 3)

Attachments

• chartgraph_module (1).png
    chartgraph_module (1).png
    12.6 KB · Views: 1

Pic was taken at 8 mins

You're both still early. Still a chance yet.

I got my cross hairs on ff this morning. It says I'm 4dpo (I think 3)

Yay for crosshairs!!!!!! :)

Myheart, do you have another close up of that test as I think I may see something but it is a bit blurry.

Well I am a bit confused today, as soon as I saw the pink on the tissue paper last night I put in a tampax as I couldn't face seeing it as I usually get full flow within minutes (sorry tmi) and had a few glasses of :wine: and then went to bed. I woke up expecting to have leaked a bit (usually heavy first night) but I took it out and there was some brown and pink on the end but that was it :wacko: nothing since? I am popping into town to get some more frer but I am not sure?? implantation or AF spotting? bit too much for implantation though and I never got any pain at all in the last week?

Sorry to hijack the thread with a non ttc question but i developed a rash on Saturday, it's gotten a lot worse. Any ideas what it could be?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 6
babylove, not sure what it could be? is it itchy?

test is still faint so don't think it was implantation.Think you get implantation before a + test too? will book a doctor's and see what they can do for my next cycle.

Babylove I would go to the drs hun,
lillian, i hope the drs can help.

Not got another picture of test but waiting on 2mu to dry xxx

Pic taken at 3 and 10 mins

Attachments

• DSC_0025.jpg
    DSC_0025.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 15
  • DSC_0026.jpg
    DSC_0026.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 20
I'm on my way home from work so can try and get to doctors. Be rude not to test again when I get home, been holding since 7am so will be almost a 5 hour hold!x

Myheart, do you have another close up of that test as I think I may see something but it is a bit blurry.

Well I am a bit confused today, as soon as I saw the pink on the tissue paper last night I put in a tampax as I couldn't face seeing it as I usually get full flow within minutes (sorry tmi) and had a few glasses of :wine: and then went to bed. I woke up expecting to have leaked a bit (usually heavy first night) but I took it out and there was some brown and pink on the end but that was it :wacko: nothing since? I am popping into town to get some more frer but I am not sure?? implantation or AF spotting? bit too much for implantation though and I never got any pain at all in the last week?

Oh really hoping is implantation, or if it was a bit heavier maybe residual bleeding!?!? Keep us updated!!

Babylove I would go to the drs hun,
lillian, i hope the drs can help.

Not got another picture of test but waiting on 2mu to dry xxx

Pic taken at 3 and 10 mins

I can def see a line on the 10min pic! Af is due today isn't it? Exciting!!!xx

So I have all three psychic readings back.

Jennyrenny (who has been correct before) says a December 2015 bfp
Brooke7777 says she feels I am pregnant now or will be soon (definitely by June)
Cheri22 predicts April, being either conceive month, birth month, or the month I find out in

I like Brooke and Cheri's predictions. Leaving in two hours for an insemination!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->