Crazy Tester's Hoping for a 2016 BFP!!!

Oh Lillian, how very frustrating!!! I hope you get clear answers soon, so you can either celebrate of make piece with it. I'm so sorry you're being messed about this way by AF!!!!

Oh Lillian, how very frustrating!!! I hope you get clear answers soon, so you can either celebrate of make piece with it. I'm so sorry you're being messed about this way by AF!!!!

Thanks Hoping! just annoying more than anything. I was planning my next ovulation dates yesterday. I know that it will arrive as tests are still faint but I hope it doesn't drag on. I am going on a hen do on Friday so I would like a clear head by then. I should come on tomorrow though. I know I will feel :growlmad:at first but also relieved. not knowing is horrible. I'll just post when cycle day 1 starts -you have all given me so many :hugs: and kindness already :flower:

Awww lillian no way !! Rollercoaster emotions its soo hard hun wen its like this!! Really hope it doest come..or it does quick to stop you hanging on !! .xxx

Hi everyone. It's been a while but I am officially back!

So just to update everyone on my story... But I'll do it quick so it's not an essay...

Had an ectopic December 2011 (lost my right tube)
Had my beautiful little girl September 2013
First time of trying got caught December 2014 (ended in misscarriage at 12 weeks February 2015)

Took a couple of months to myself. But me a Oh decided we would not try (been using the pull out method)

So I am on cycle day 20(of not trying lol) and today I had some spotting. I'm not due on for another week. So very very scared. I don't think my oh came inside me but hey, we can never always be 100% I've never been so scared.

You get past the stage where it's not an ectopic and you think "yay,"
Then you get to 7 weeks and see a heart beat "yay,"
But then you can't even be excited after 12 weeks...
It's heartbreaking and I actually don't even want to take a test.

I've never known a situation where it HASN'T been implantation. So I've kinda made myself believe I'm pregnant. I actually don't know what I'm looking for here. Stories? Opinions? Support? I'm really not sure x

Thanks Emma!!

Can't believe this is happening to me 4 months in a row- what are the chances? so bizarre! never had this spotting before in last chemicals so at least i have something new to search on google- got bored looking up 'faint pregnancy tests' :haha: I am now also an expert on implantation bleeding :dohh:

Good Luck to everyone!!!

Just wanted to update quickly that I STILL have not gotten AF.....grrrrrr

I just want to move on to next cycle.....come one witch lets gooo.....get it together!

Had another insemination today, but not in the TWW yet. I'm doing two this week to cover when I normally ovulate, and when I have been ovulating.

Took some OPKs (different brands) and I'm really confused as to why the Wondfo's look so close to positive when I'm still 4 days off of when I expect to ovulate. Normally, I ovulate on CD13 (today), but have been ovulating on CD17 (CD20 last month, due to stress...long story).

So now I'm wondering if I'm going to ovulate earlier than CD17 this month. Other than that, the next insemination is set for Friday.

My daughter fell on Thursday evening and by Friday morning, her fingers and knuckles were black and swollen. I took her to the emergency room and the doctor said they were sprained, but didn't do an xray. The swelling and bruising got worse over the weekend so we went to the clinic yesterday and the doctor got an xray. Got a phone call tonight that she has a buckle fracture in her pinky finger, so we have to go see the doctor in the morning, and he's going to decide if we have to just keep buddy taping it, or if he's going to send her to Children's to have it looked it.

Attachments

• 11149244_468184173337634_4663060376011623069_n.jpg
    11149244_468184173337634_4663060376011623069_n.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 3
So maybe a good sign, I have pretty heavy cramping right now. Maybe implantation ( I took another test and it was clearly negative). The last time I got a BFP I had massive cramping 6 dpo and Im now 7 dpo. So fingers crossed my temp will go up a little bit more.

Lillian sorry you're going through that! Spotting sucks. I had it during my lp every cycle until my current one. FX everything sorts itself out soon.

Mommy FX it's implantation! You're just a couple days behind me. I really hope we get :bfp: soon!

Brandi sorry you're ovulation isn't being predictable. Mine has never been consistant but I'm sure that is extra frustrating when doing insemination. I hope your daughter's hand is ok!

I worked on a project all day I had to finish so it kept me occupied. Now I need something to distract myself. I'm so impatient!!

Have any of you gotten bfps after an implantation dip on your chart and if so how many days after? I'm looking for an excuse to twst earlier lol.

Good Luck to everyone!!!

Just wanted to update quickly that I STILL have not gotten AF.....grrrrrr

I just want to move on to next cycle.....come one witch lets gooo.....get it together!

Oh no, it sucks when you know the witch is coming but she takes too long to get here! Hope she gets you soon so you can start planning next cycle xx

Had another insemination today, but not in the TWW yet. I'm doing two this week to cover when I normally ovulate, and when I have been ovulating.

Took some OPKs (different brands) and I'm really confused as to why the Wondfo's look so close to positive when I'm still 4 days off of when I expect to ovulate. Normally, I ovulate on CD13 (today), but have been ovulating on CD17 (CD20 last month, due to stress...long story).

So now I'm wondering if I'm going to ovulate earlier than CD17 this month. Other than that, the next insemination is set for Friday.

My daughter fell on Thursday evening and by Friday morning, her fingers and knuckles were black and swollen. I took her to the emergency room and the doctor said they were sprained, but didn't do an xray. The swelling and bruising got worse over the weekend so we went to the clinic yesterday and the doctor got an xray. Got a phone call tonight that she has a buckle fracture in her pinky finger, so we have to go see the doctor in the morning, and he's going to decide if we have to just keep buddy taping it, or if he's going to send her to Children's to have it looked it.

How stressful! Your poor daughter!! I hope she's ok. Are you paging to complain about the misdiagnosis at the er?

I hope your egg plays nice and releases itself in perfect time for your insemination xx

So maybe a good sign, I have pretty heavy cramping right now. Maybe implantation ( I took another test and it was clearly negative). The last time I got a BFP I had massive cramping 6 dpo and Im now 7 dpo. So fingers crossed my temp will go up a little bit more.

Yay for cramping!!! That's such a good sign!!!

Lillian sorry you're going through that! Spotting sucks. I had it during my lp every cycle until my current one. FX everything sorts itself out soon.

Mommy FX it's implantation! You're just a couple days behind me. I really hope we get :bfp: soon!

Brandi sorry you're ovulation isn't being predictable. Mine has never been consistant but I'm sure that is extra frustrating when doing insemination. I hope your daughter's hand is ok!

I worked on a project all day I had to finish so it kept me occupied. Now I need something to distract myself. I'm so impatient!!

Have any of you gotten bfps after an implantation dip on your chart and if so how many days after? I'm looking for an excuse to twst earlier lol.

I got my bfp roughly about 4 days after implantation dip in chart... Good luck!!! Xxx

Arrgh, just so bloody fed up with all this now. The test is almost blank- major squinter, and I stupidly hoped that the spotting was re-implantation and i had a hope- stupid me!!:dohh: i hate this.

I need a break from it all but i don't want to give up so soon- just don't knw how many more cycles I can take of the same thing :growlmad:

Sorry for the self pity- no need to respond to my rant, I am just very :growlmad: this morning.

Arrgh, just so bloody fed up with all this now. The test is almost blank- major squinter, and I stupidly hoped that the spotting was re-implantation and i had a hope- stupid me!!:dohh: i hate this.

I need a break from it all but i don't want to give up so soon- just don't knw how many more cycles I can take of the same thing :growlmad:

Sorry for the self pity- no need to respond to my rant, I am just very :growlmad: this morning.

Its so blimming hard hun :hugs: :hugs:

Af was due yesterday or today, so I've tested again pic taken at 3 and 10 mins xxx

Attachments

• DSC_0025.jpg
    DSC_0025.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 23
  • DSC_0028.jpg
    DSC_0028.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 27

I'm so sorry, Lillian, this is such a hard journey. It's good to not give up hope but it's so draining to keep hoping and gettin those hopes crushed over and over again. Hugs to you and I hope you're right and it is reimplantation bleeding...

Af was due yesterday or today, so I've tested again pic taken at 3 and 10 mins xxx

Sorry my heart, can't see anything and I would've thought if AF was due yesterday or today any line would be showing. How frustrating! Can't see what's going on :(

As for me, I've hit a horrible low this morning. Another bfn and I seem to have lost all hope, not just for this cycle, but of ever having another baby. It's been a tough month with DH's sa results and my due date all rolled into one. And my beautiful little boy who used to sleep so well is currently undergoing the start of his third month of not sleeping, he's shattered beyond description and I don't know what I can do for him... Makes me feel I'm a crap mum and this is the reason why I'm not getting pregnant :(

Pity post, no need to reply, just currently cross with dh so have no one to talk to...

I'm so sorry, Lillian, this is such a hard journey. It's good to not give up hope but it's so draining to keep hoping and gettin those hopes crushed over and over again. Hugs to you and I hope you're right and it is reimplantation bleeding...

Sorry my heart, can't see anything and I would've thought if AF was due yesterday or today any line would be showing. How frustrating! Can't see what's going on :(

As for me, I've hit a horrible low this morning. Another bfn and I seem to have lost all hope, not just for this cycle, but of ever having another baby. It's been a tough month with DH's sa results and my due date all rolled into one. And my beautiful little boy who used to sleep so well is currently undergoing the start of his third month of not sleeping, he's shattered beyond description and I don't know what I can do for him... Makes me feel I'm a crap mum and this is the reason why I'm not getting pregnant :(

Pity post, no need to reply, just currently cross with dh so have no one to talk to...

Ive no idea either, im assuming she will show today at some point, its so hard, ive really had enough of ttc at the moment :-(
How old is ur little one? Xxx

Ah Hoping, think this month has been a real hard month for a few of us here :hugs: it is so good to share with others that understand- thank you for your support even though you are going through a tough time yourself!!
Your little boy will start sleeping better soon, it is probably teething. I love the teething powders- worked wonders for my two. My little man used to wake in the night for a few hours just chatting and gooing and I'm still not sure why, other than maybe teething? he sleeps through now but only needs 10 hours a night, so he is an early riser. lack of sleep can make you feel so crap, I feel your pain :hugs: Its funny with sleep, assoon as you think you have cracked it and they sleep through, they seem to get into another routine. We are 4 in the bed at the moment and it is a tight squeeze but at least I get some rest. Have you tried co-sleeping?

Off to the Doctor at 4pm today and seeing a much nicer one this time. Hope he can help get me some tests.

Myheart, I'm not sure on those tests. Sorry for not being much help. Think my eyes are totally lost with lines now. :wacko: I really hope AF doesn't show today. We are both in the same boat today. :flower:

Edit, just got more bleeding and af cramps- just relieved now.

Hey ladies, sorry you all seem to be having a rubbish time of it :hugs:

Myheart - not sure I can see anything but I'm like Lillian my eyes have lines coming out of them!!

Thank you ladies :hugs: hubby just doesn't understand :-( xxx

My husband looks at my tests and just says there is nothing there and why don't I do 'one of those tests that tells you if you are pregnant' :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->