Crazy Tester's Hoping for a 2016 BFP!!!

Myheart, do you have another close up of that test as I think I may see something but it is a bit blurry.

Well I am a bit confused today, as soon as I saw the pink on the tissue paper last night I put in a tampax as I couldn't face seeing it as I usually get full flow within minutes (sorry tmi) and had a few glasses of :wine: and then went to bed. I woke up expecting to have leaked a bit (usually heavy first night) but I took it out and there was some brown and pink on the end but that was it :wacko: nothing since? I am popping into town to get some more frer but I am not sure?? implantation or AF spotting? bit too much for implantation though and I never got any pain at all in the last week?

Fingers crossed Lillian and I hope :witch: doesn't show her ugly face

Oh Lillian I really hope it's implantation! Xx
Hi Tasha! How are you doing?

Sorry to hijack the thread with a non ttc question but i developed a rash on Saturday, it's gotten a lot worse. Any ideas what it could be?

I'm not sure but would definitely go to the docs with that - is it all over?

Babylove I would go to the drs hun,
lillian, i hope the drs can help.

Not got another picture of test but waiting on 2mu to dry xxx

Pic taken at 3 and 10 mins

Good luck my heart! I can't see anything yet but I'm usually rubbish at seeing lines

Yep everywhere except my shins! At the doctors now so should know what it is soon!!

This was my test this morning. I think im convincing myself I see something.........
Thoughts?

Attachments

• IMG_20150420_072247.jpg
    IMG_20150420_072247.jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_20150420_072321.jpg
    IMG_20150420_072321.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 8
Looks like AF was teasing me and arrived again today. oh well, at least I know now.

Because I suck at waiting. Not really hopeful this month though. Cm is pretty light. No real cramps or any other symptoms. I know it's early and still hope...

Attachments

• 2015-04-20 10.06.10.jpg
    2015-04-20 10.06.10.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 14
My heart and bluefish, on my pone again so I can't see any lines but it doesn't mean they're not there...

Lillian, so sorry she got you in the end! How horrible of her to tease you :(

Mommy - glad we're both in the same boat, testing way too early! Hope we both end up with bfp :)

This is how it dried. Gezzz these test hate me.

Attachments

• 2015-04-20 10.39.46.jpg
    2015-04-20 10.39.46.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 14
myheart and bluefish i see lines on them both!!

lillian af is mean !!! hun hope you get help from drs this cycle XXX fx

mommy2peas wow thats one clear line dry!! im hoping its bfp for you XXx

Anyone ovulate dry up then ovulate again 3 days later? I'm so confused about my cm and cp and positive ops on cd 10 and today cd14.

Anyone ovulate dry up then ovulate again 3 days later? I'm so confused about my cm and cp and positive ops on cd 10 and today cd14.

Perhaps you geared up for o and for some reason didn't? I'd bd just in case!!

Couldn't help myself and tested again, another bfn :( I hate tests!!! I know where the line should be so I end up imagining one there lol

Mommyof2, I'm like you. I was convinced yesterday I had a chance now I'm sure I'm out. My super creamy cm has dried up some, it looks the same as usual, and I haven't really had cramps. Boo!!

Thanks Emma, i hope something is more visible tomorrow but I highly doubt it.
Hoping, im the same, ive got really bad line eye, i hate all this ttc at the moment xxx

2peas, I see a line but I'm sorry if you think it's an evap. Test tomorrow!

Myheart, how many dpo are you now? I find it hard to see the tests as they are quite small in the pic. your AF has not arrived yet and it was due today?....v good sign!!

AFM, I know this is getting boring now but the AF didn't follow through again. I saw some pink on the tissue and thought it was starting but after a bath and some pink water coming out after (from the bath water) nothing since. this up and down on emotions is very draining and very cruel.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->