Crazy Tester's Hoping for a 2016 BFP!!!

Hi everyone. It's been a while but I am officially back!

So just to update everyone on my story... But I'll do it quick so it's not an essay...

Had an ectopic December 2011 (lost my right tube)
Had my beautiful little girl September 2013
First time of trying got caught December 2014 (ended in misscarriage at 12 weeks February 2015)

Took a couple of months to myself. But me a Oh decided we would not try (been using the pull out method)

So I am on cycle day 20(of not trying lol) and today I had some spotting. I'm not due on for another week. So very very scared. I don't think my oh came inside me but hey, we can never always be 100% I've never been so scared.

You get past the stage where it's not an ectopic and you think "yay,"
Then you get to 7 weeks and see a heart beat "yay,"
But then you can't even be excited after 12 weeks...
It's heartbreaking and I actually don't even want to take a test.

I've never known a situation where it HASN'T been implantation. So I've kinda made myself believe I'm pregnant. I actually don't know what I'm looking for here. Stories? Opinions? Support? I'm really not sure x

Onetube glad ur back hun...i saw u had a mmc and they are truly heartbreaking... How are u doing ??
Xxx hugs hun x

Lillian glad af finally came...myheart - hoping and lillian i kno u ladies r feeling down at the mo i kno how hard it is but need to keep heads up ladies....stay strong and dont ever feel like a pity party ...ttc is emotionaly draining and husbands are hard to deal with at the best of times lol !!

Were all in it together.....xxxx hugs xxx

So my faint bfps are id say fainter today but my opks are darker. Given this I reckon my body must almost be back to zero and I'm gearing up to ovulate. Had a lot of ewcm this morning too! The top opk is the latest and I'd say not far off being positive!! Fx!!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 7
Thanks Emma :hugs:

Babylove, hope those opks get dark asap. :thumbup:

Still having brown spotting- I see the smear and think yep, that's af, and then get a smidge on the tampon and nothing else. It can't be implantation as it's too late and lasting 3 days now but can this be a light period? felt a bit sick and dizzy earler and started worrying about ectopic but I have no pains or anything. So pleased I have the docs later today. Just thinking out loud really. My husband is no help either. Nice to be able to vent on here again. Thank you all for you patience with me :dohh:

Lillian, hopefully the Dr can shed some light for you

Babylove, fx ov is just around the corner xxx

Now im confused, ff is saying af is not due until Friday where as yesterday it was showing it was due yesterday xxx

My heart, he's 16 months old now. He started sleeping through when he was about 6 weeks old apart from the developmental leap stages, which last one or two weeks, never this long! Poor bunny, something is bothering him :(

Lillian, we didn't cosleep when he was young (I was too scared) and when we tried when he was older he hated it!!! But might have to give it another go, I have no problem with baby cuddles all night :)

Hi ladies, just passing by. How are you all? X 6dpo here with a small bleed yesterday x

So my faint bfps are id say fainter today but my opks are darker. Given this I reckon my body must almost be back to zero and I'm gearing up to ovulate. Had a lot of ewcm this morning too! The top opk is the latest and I'd say not far off being positive!! Fx!!!!

Yay! They look really promising!!

Now im confused, ff is saying af is not due until Friday where as yesterday it was showing it was due yesterday xxx

Oh! That's odd! Has changed your o date? Can you post a link?

Babylove, hope those opks get dark asap. :thumbup:

Still having brown spotting- I see the smear and think yep, that's af, and then get a smidge on the tampon and nothing else. It can't be implantation as it's too late and lasting 3 days now but can this be a light period? felt a bit sick and dizzy earler and started worrying about ectopic but I have no pains or anything. So pleased I have the docs later today. Just thinking out loud really. My husband is no help either. Nice to be able to vent on here again. Thank you all for you patience with me :dohh:

Keeping everything crossed for you, hope you get some answers...

BABY DUST TO ALLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:happydance:

k here is the deal ladies.PLZ AS MUCH FEEDBACK AS POSSIBLEmy cycle lengths ar 25-28days. last menses was march 26th.period2-3 days away BUT 15th,16th,17th i SWORE i was getting AF...I WASTED 5 PADS!!!lol....is that posibbly implantation cramping...i only cramp when period has STARTED.tell me what you guys think.THANKS.

k here is the deal ladies.PLZ AS MUCH FEEDBACK AS POSSIBLEmy cycle lengths ar 25-28days. last menses was march 26th.period2-3 days away BUT 15th,16th,17th i SWORE i was getting AF...I WASTED 5 PADS!!!lol....is that posibbly implantation cramping...i only cramp when period has STARTED.tell me what you guys think.THANKS.

Didnt you post on another thread?

Didnt you post on another thread?

yes i have...i want to get as many opinions as possible:winkwink:

Tmi now just wiped and had big blob of yellow snotty cm, never had this before?
Not changed ov day or nothing, so confused lol xxx

I don't remember having it before, will know soon enough hopefully xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"