Crazy Tester's Hoping for a 2016 BFP!!!

Hello everyone, I hope you are all staying positive and doing well.

I am not sure how Im feeling about this month. I have very mixed feelings. We are definitely trying harder then we did last month. I am learning so much, I wish that I had researched more before TTC. Oh well I guess....Trying to be positive and not stress....so not easy to do.

I should be testing April 20th.

Baby Dust to all!

Someone please smack me back to reality. I need to stop obsessing or I know it won't happen.

I forgot, cervix position today is high and hard but feels like it is softening, CM is still like lotion. Yesterday, I had lotiony CM and my cervix was low and hard.

No testing early here. Only have 1 pregnancy test and its a digi so definitely not wasting it!

Someone please smack me back to reality. I need to stop obsessing or I know it won't happen.

I forgot, cervix position today is high and hard but feels like it is softening, CM is still like lotion. Yesterday, I had lotiony CM and my cervix was low and hard.

Maybe we can slap eachother??

I got impatient that my tests are 25miu so I just ordered some 10miu tests with two day shipping!! I've got a case of the crazy.

Denver, I've been peeing on sticks since 1dpo, and I'm only 3dpo lol

He, I've just ordered 30 more ics as my stock was running low from last cycle (still had about 7 though!!!). Thank god for ics or else I'd be poor :)

Great symptoms brandi!!!

Hi girls - I've had an early miscarriage so back TTC. We're going to try again straight away so hopefully I'll be testing in April. Not sure of the dates yet

Hi girls - I've had an early miscarriage so back TTC. We're going to try again straight away so hopefully I'll be testing in April. Not sure of the dates yet

So sorry to hear that. It's heartbreaking! Luck for next cycle!

Oh no, cbeary, I'm so sorry!!!! I hope your rainbow finds its way to you this cycle :(

So sorry cbeary. :cry::hugs: FX you get prego again quickly!

I feel out this month. I'm certain all my symptoms were just a stomach bug, and I still have the diarrhea today. My exhaustion is probably just from all the running to the toilet and my body trying to fight the bug. The diarrhea was worse this morning, more frequent. Also this morning, my cervix position is back to low and hard. I still am nauseous, but I'm chalking that up to the possible tummy bug. I could barely get through my muffin and dry cereal without gagging.

I have so many factors against me...the diarrhea, low cervix, the fact that it was less than a year since my last baby, and the last time I was pregnant less than a year after giving birth, I miscarried twice. I finally got my keeper when my oldest was a year old and they are 20 months apart. I also feel like because my donor and I were lucky twice to conceive on the first try, it's just not going to happen that way this time.

Think I'm just gonna stop obsessing and move on and get ready for next month.

Just have a feeling this isn't my month.

I feel out this month. I'm certain all my symptoms were just a stomach bug, and I still have the diarrhea today. My exhaustion is probably just from all the running to the toilet and my body trying to fight the bug. The diarrhea was worse this morning, more frequent. Also this morning, my cervix position is back to low and hard. I still am nauseous, but I'm chalking that up to the possible tummy bug. I could barely get through my muffin and dry cereal without gagging.

I have so many factors against me...the diarrhea, low cervix, the fact that it was less than a year since my last baby, and the last time I was pregnant less than a year after giving birth, I miscarried twice. I finally got my keeper when my oldest was a year old and they are 20 months apart. I also feel like because my donor and I were lucky twice to conceive on the first try, it's just not going to happen that way this time.

Think I'm just gonna stop obsessing and move on and get ready for next month.

Just have a feeling this isn't my month.

Girl it's still soooo early for you! I know it's easy to get discouraged (I am struggling as well) but conception doesn't always listen to logic. Don't think that it won't happen this time because it happened easily before!! There isn't rhyme or reason to it like that. fx for you. Don't count yourself out yet!

So sorry for your loss cbeary :hugs: hope you get your rainbow BFP this month x

TTCinDenver - I hope there's a line for you in the next few days.. Don't lose hope, you're not out!! :thumbup:

I'm confused! ....

I got a faint line on the OPK yesterday morning but took a test not long after it was totally blank so thought It was a faulty one, but today i am having ovulation cramps and this afternoon I got a HUGE (I mean biggest yet) blob of ewcm that i alsways based my ovulation on in the past (and had successful pregnancies from just that as a guide). Could I have caught the end of my surge yesterday morning? OPKs are totally blank today and I tested from early this morning and last night. I am having all the signs of ovulation.. moody, bloated, feeling horny (sorry tmi) but no +opk at all. I would never normally test so early in the cycle but I am feeling really horny and so thought something maybe afoot? :blush:

I am only cycle day 9. been ovulating earlier each month but this is getting silly now - or is my body tricking me? :wacko:

I would certainly bd!!!!! Could be early ovulation so Id be tempted to try and catch the egg :) good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->