Crazy Tester's Hoping for a 2016 BFP!!!

Hi girls, I'm feeling a bit down today. Had a really big temp drop today (only 4\5 dpo) and ff took away my cross hairs :cry: also I've got really bad bloating (IBS).

Already feeling out but think my body probably needs a month off to adjust after the mc anyway.

I really like this thread. Everyone is really supportive. I've not told anyone we're TTC and I'm really glad as after seventeen months I would be pretty sick of the has it happened yet comment. So I'm glad to have you girls to talk to.

I've got an appointment with the fertility clinic next week and I think they'll put me on clomid so this would be my last natural cycle TTC. Good news is that because of my loss I probably won't have to have a hsg :happydance:

What is cross hairs? Xx

Hi girls, I'm feeling a bit down today. Had a really big temp drop today (only 4\5 dpo) and ff took away my cross hairs :cry: also I've got really bad bloating (IBS).

Already feeling out but think my body probably needs a month off to adjust after the mc anyway.

I really like this thread. Everyone is really supportive. I've not told anyone we're TTC and I'm really glad as after seventeen months I would be pretty sick of the has it happened yet comment. So I'm glad to have you girls to talk to.

I've got an appointment with the fertility clinic next week and I think they'll put me on clomid so this would be my last natural cycle TTC. Good news is that because of my loss I probably won't have to have a hsg :happydance:

What is cross hairs? Xx

Good question! I want to know too! ?

myheart i see line on them last photos!!! omg i really hope this is it for you!! no af..no af no af!! lol

awww cbeary im not good at all these charts hun but does this mean you havnt ovulated?? awww i hope you did hun.. if not then having a month off sometimes isnt a bad thing just very hard to do :hugs:
hun XXXX fx for this cycle still

Cbeary if you still think you ovulated and you have the vip membership you can talk to them about it in the troubleshooting chatroom. Because of my low progesterone I've had to do it a few times and they were always really helpful. Good luck at your appointment next week. FX for you!

Thanks babe. I don't have the VIP membership unfortunately. I think I ovulated because of the change in cm but just feeling a bit down today. I'll be OK tomorrow:winkwink:

What is cross hairs? Xx

What is cross hairs? Xx

Good question! I want to know too! ?
Cross hairs is when fertility friend marks on your chart when ovulation occurred. They do it when you have a temp rise for three days after ovulation.

Im glad the Dr was helpful hun, its good that they will do the tests though.
I've just being to the loo and was the tiniest bit if of pink, normally with af I bleed heavy straight away, definitely clutching at straws, and I've just tested again ooppss xxx

I can definitely see lines! Really really hoping this is your bfp!!!! Got everything crossed for you hunni!!xx

Emma Lillian and Hoping in person I can see a line but it has no color. Might just be an indent. No worries tho when I had my cp I didn't get a bfp til around 13dpo. I'm hoping I can wait til 14dpo now. My chart looks great so I'm hanging on to that. :)

Myheart Nice we're pretty much the same dpo :) I'm horrible at reading tests on here otherwise I'd offer some input.

I've just had a look at your chart- it does look great! Fingers crossed your :bfp: will be on its way tomorrow :dust:

Cycle day 27 here. Spotting only lasted for a day. Taken several tests all BFN. :( So discouraged.

How old are you Lillian? Just wondering as you said your dr said it may be your age. And I'm wondering if that's not my issue to.

I'm always so bad at keeping up to date on these threads; so much happens in such a short period of time!

Anyway, I'm sorry to hear that AF has come for some of you ladies, and that many people are still in limbo! I tested with bfn today at 10dpo, so I'm already trying to mentally prepare for the likelihood of AF's arrival in a few days.

On a more positive note, I hope to see some BFPs in here very soon!!! Baby dust and hugs to you all!!! :dust::hugs::dust:

Wow, took off two days and I have lost track of everyone!!! Who can give my a highlight of the big news posts? :D

Cbeary thanks for looking at my chart :)
Oh and for future reference if ff removes your chs again and you think it's wrong sometimes you can change the detection method and they'll come back. You don't need the vip for that.

Can you tell I've had some wacky cycles lol?

Well i am def on cycle day 4 :) roll on ovulation day!

Having hcg checked today to see if I was pregnant this last cycle. Results tomorrow will tell me if I do officially have line eye! Kind of hope so :wacko:

good luck testers today :winkwink:

Good luck with the tests Lilllian!

AFM - my opk hardly even has a second line today! :wacko:

16 dpo and I got a faint but bfp, very scared but fxd this will be our rainbow xx

Ladies... Tentative excitement or nasty evap? I think I can see pink but then I say I'm kidding myself. Dh says there's a slight pink...

Don't worry about being brutal. At this point if it's an evap I need to come down to reality.

Pic taken at 10 mins...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 27
Hoping I can see see pink!! Clear as day and doesn't look like a evap to me!!!!!! Ooooh fx!!!!

Ladies... Tentative excitement or nasty evap? I think I can see pink but then I say I'm kidding myself. Dh says there's a slight pink...

Don't worry about being brutal. At this point if it's an evap I need to come down to reality.

Pic taken at 10 mins...

I would say thats looking good hun, fx it gets darker xxx

Baby love and my heart, I hope this is it!! It would be great if my little angel sent me my rainbow just after her due date...

DS will just have to share his birthday month!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->