Crazy Tester's Hoping for a 2016 BFP!!!

Pretty big temp jump this morning. Was really hopping it meant something but nothing on the tests this morning. I took a walmart cheapie and swore I saw something but the frer has nothing. So onto tomorrow.

Pretty big temp jump this morning. Was really hopping it meant something but nothing on the tests this morning. I took a walmart cheapie and swore I saw something but the frer has nothing. So onto tomorrow.

That's a great sign! If temps are going up because baby has implanted, you won't show for another 2-3 days anyway. Good luck!

I sure hope so. I just dont dare to hope. Its just been so hard and each month it gets harder to keep going. Last month my AF was only 2-3 days. Its normally 5. So Im just scared to hope that I might get my BFP.

I know you ladies understand :D

Only 10dpo today. I couldn't help myself I had a strong urge to test. Took this with fmu and the pic is right after the 3 minute mark. I don't see anything at all. I know it's still early though.

Attachments

• CYMERA_20150421_104435.jpg
    CYMERA_20150421_104435.jpg
    175.6 KB · Views: 15
Myheart, been reading a lot about implantation bleeding and other signs or early pregnancy and yellow cm came up a lot as being an implantation sign- sounds very promising!!!

Had a very good appt with the Doctor! I am getting my Hcg checked tomorrow and tests will be back on Thursday. At least I will know if I was pregnant or not! He said I can have any other test I want but he doesn't think it will show anything as I have had two successful pregnancies and it is probably just my age :blush:

edit, still getting brown spotting- it is a bit tar like this evening. Bizarre- just a smidge on the pad. Sorry for TMI

Im glad the Dr was helpful hun, its good that they will do the tests though.
I've just being to the loo and was the tiniest bit if of pink, normally with af I bleed heavy straight away, definitely clutching at straws, and I've just tested again ooppss xxx

Attachments

• DSC_0028.jpg
    DSC_0028.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 16
  • DSC_0030.jpg
    DSC_0030.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 15
  • DSC_0031.jpg
    DSC_0031.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 18
Lillian, so glad your doctor was so nice. At least you'll get some answers now!

My heart - can't wait to see your tests!

Only 10dpo today. I couldn't help myself I had a strong urge to test. Took this with fmu and the pic is right after the 3 minute mark. I don't see anything at all. I know it's still early though.

Still early hun, good luck xxx

I think I see something :thumbup:

Babylove so glad ur opks are gettin dark...myheart hun snotty cm us a reaslly good sign cxx eeek !!!

Babeawait i see a line fx xxx

I think I can see something too... Tried tweaking it but it doesn't quite catch it...

Im glad the Dr was helpful hun, its good that they will do the tests though.
I've just being to the loo and was the tiniest bit if of pink, normally with af I bleed heavy straight away, definitely clutching at straws, and I've just tested again ooppss xxx

I can definitely see something, especially on that too one of the last photo!!!

Emma Lillian and Hoping in person I can see a line but it has no color. Might just be an indent. No worries tho when I had my cp I didn't get a bfp til around 13dpo. I'm hoping I can wait til 14dpo now. My chart looks great so I'm hanging on to that. :)

Myheart Nice we're pretty much the same dpo :) I'm horrible at reading tests on here otherwise I'd offer some input.

Hi girls, I'm feeling a bit down today. Had a really big temp drop today (only 4\5 dpo) and ff took away my cross hairs :cry: also I've got really bad bloating (IBS).

Already feeling out but think my body probably needs a month off to adjust after the mc anyway.

I really like this thread. Everyone is really supportive. I've not told anyone we're TTC and I'm really glad as after seventeen months I would be pretty sick of the has it happened yet comment. So I'm glad to have you girls to talk to.

I've got an appointment with the fertility clinic next week and I think they'll put me on clomid so this would be my last natural cycle TTC. Good news is that because of my loss I probably won't have to have a hsg :happydance:

Cbeary if you still think you ovulated and you have the vip membership you can talk to them about it in the troubleshooting chatroom. Because of my low progesterone I've had to do it a few times and they were always really helpful. Good luck at your appointment next week. FX for you!

Hi Ladies! I had an IVF embryo transfer on 4/15. My beta is on 4/28. Thinking about testing on Friday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->