Crazy Tester's Hoping for a 2016 BFP!!!

Ladies... Tentative excitement or nasty evap? I think I can see pink but then I say I'm kidding myself. Dh says there's a slight pink...

Don't worry about being brutal. At this point if it's an evap I need to come down to reality.

Pic taken at 10 mins...

I see it :happydance: Can't wait to see more tests!

Thank you ladies!!!

I'm so scared... Scared it's an evap, scared I might lose yet a third baby, scared to hope...

Trying to stay calm and not too excited in case it's an evap (failining miserably!!!!) and once I confirm I'm going to do my damnedest to stay positive... Come on rainbow, come on!!

Haven't posted in a while but still following your journey ladies! Fx for some BFPs in the next few days!!

Hoping, I see a line!! Yay. Hope this is it for you!

:dust:

Thank you ladies!!!

I'm so scared... Scared it's an evap, scared I might lose yet a third baby, scared to hope...

Trying to stay calm and not too excited in case it's an evap (failining miserably!!!!) and once I confirm I'm going to do my damnedest to stay positive... Come on rainbow, come on!!

I am completely 100% with you on this, I want to be excited but I am beyond terrified right now, want to see the line get clearer to know my hcg is getting higher, but I know even then I wont believe it until I see a heart beat, roll on 6.5 weeks x

Haven't posted in a while but still following your journey ladies! Fx for some BFPs in the next few days!!

Hoping, I see a line!! Yay. Hope this is it for you!

:dust:

Hi leann how are you? Xx it's been a while xx

Ladies... Tentative excitement or nasty evap? I think I can see pink but then I say I'm kidding myself. Dh says there's a slight pink...

Don't worry about being brutal. At this point if it's an evap I need to come down to reality.

Pic taken at 10 mins...

That looks like a BFP to me. fx'd this is it for you!

16 dpo and I got a faint but bfp, very scared but fxd this will be our rainbow xx

Congrats :happydance:

So I just had a quick look back at the last cycle I O'd and my tests were like yesterday's then went really negative (which they have today) then 2 days later went blaring positive! So going by that, ewcm (tmi but there was loads last night when bd'ing) and the cramping I hoping these are all the signs that I might finally ovulate this weekend! I bl00dy hope so, I'm bored of myself these days! :haha:

Officially not testing again til tonight or tomorrow... Unofficially I tested again as soon as I needed a wee :) Two hours from the first test, had coffee (decaf!) and orange juice so a bit diluted. Can still see something but perhaps a bit more evap-y? Thoughts?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 23
So I just had a quick look back at the last cycle I O'd and my tests were like yesterday's then went really negative (which they have today) then 2 days later went blaring positive! So going by that, ewcm (tmi but there was loads last night when bd'ing) and the cramping I hoping these are all the signs that I might finally ovulate this weekend! I bl00dy hope so, I'm bored of myself these days! :haha:

Mine do that hun xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"