Crazy Tester's Hoping for a 2016 BFP!!!

Sorry ladies to bombard you but... There's no denying that line!!!!

Soooooo excited!!!!

Stick, baby, stiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick!

Lovely line hun. Congratulations. =) xx

Congrats Hoping! I sure hope Ill be following you! Test running now. lol

I've decided I hate frers again! Those indents can be so nasty!! Keeping my fx for u still tho!!

See what I mean? Cramps this morning and super quick to temper, so maybe I did o cd 15 and not the 18. That would make me 12 dpo not 9. So maybe af is on the way. My lp is 14-15 days.

Attachments

• 2015-04-22 08.28.33.jpg
    2015-04-22 08.28.33.jpg
    8.7 KB · Views: 17
  • 2015-04-22 08.52.39.jpg
    2015-04-22 08.52.39.jpg
    8.7 KB · Views: 7
See what I mean? Cramps this morning and super quick to temper, so maybe I did o cd 15 and not the 18. That would make me 12 dpo not 9. So maybe af is on the way. My lp is 14-15 days.

Holy cow! That's one of the worst I've seen!!! :hugs: jeez we could do without crappy indents whilst ttc! Unnecessary!

Ive just tested again and bfn, Im so sad and I know I'm'being silly, i know im out, just want af to hurry up and come x

Sorry for pity post ladies xxx

Ive just tested again and bfn, Im so sad and I know I'm'being silly, i know im out, just want af to hurry up and come x

Myheart hunny its not sad its normal to feel like u do hun always here to chat xxx really ope af doesnt come xx

Ah Hun, I'm so sorry. I know you know this but your not out until Af shows! I thought I was out with both my bfps! Granted not a good example, but keep your head up. And if the witch does show her ugly face we are all right here with you! You got this!!!xx

I'm so sorry myheart, it's such a hard thing to go through. The wait is the worst, I always think that if we could know straight away it'd help cope with the negatives, but the wait brings hope :(

Wow huge congrats hoping hunny xxx sticky baby dust xx

Silly question, how do you know they're indents? I would've gotten excited at that, what am I missing?

Well I don't know why I do this to myself, but after getting bfns of the frers, I grabbed some 15miu asda tests! Took one this afternoon and a faint bfp! Really, stop it already! Took another one just now and the line is darker, both holds were 3 hours without drinking. Seriously getting hacked off now. I know any sane person would just stop testing but I'm a self confessed neurotic obsessive person and I just can't help myself!!!! Sorry for the rant ladies. :flower:

Well I don't know why I do this to myself, but after getting bfns of the frers, I grabbed some 15miu asda tests! Took one this afternoon and a faint bfp! Really, stop it already! Took another one just now and the line is darker, both holds were 3 hours without drinking. Seriously getting hacked off now. I know any sane person would just stop testing but I'm a self confessed neurotic obsessive person and I just can't help myself!!!! Sorry for the rant ladies. :flower:

How many dpo are you??? Is this on pt or frer? Xx a positive is a positive !!!! Woohoo xxx

Silly question, how do you know they're indents? I would've gotten excited at that, what am I missing?

Not silly :) You can see the indent in it and there isnt color. At least that I can see.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->