Crazy Tester's Hoping for a 2016 BFP!!!

Well I don't know why I do this to myself, but after getting bfns of the frers, I grabbed some 15miu asda tests! Took one this afternoon and a faint bfp! Really, stop it already! Took another one just now and the line is darker, both holds were 3 hours without drinking. Seriously getting hacked off now. I know any sane person would just stop testing but I'm a self confessed neurotic obsessive person and I just can't help myself!!!! Sorry for the rant ladies. :flower:

We want pictures ;)

Ive just tested again and bfn, Im so sad and I know I'm'being silly, i know im out, just want af to hurry up and come x

Sorry for pity post ladies xxx

My heart , I feel exactly the same. Took a super drug test tonight bfn (Af due fri/sat) I know they say not out until Af arrives though so fingers crossed for us both xxx

Baby love.. Photos!!!

I know some people for whom frers don't work very well so they don't get a Bfp til way after others.... Hope that's you too!

Away for a day and missed so much.

babylove, I was thinking about your opks from before and I think they can show positive if you are pregnant. They pick up LH hormone but it is very similar to Hcg so can pick up that too. You never know. I would go to your doctor and ask for a blood test like me.

Myheart, you had a faint line, i am sure. Hope is still there !!!

I am getting my hcg results tomorrow but don't know how they see if I was pregnant if I am on my period? Quite excited to see though- if it was negative last week then I will never do a test too early again! :)

Haven't posted in a while but still following your journey ladies! Fx for some BFPs in the next few days!!

Hoping, I see a line!! Yay. Hope this is it for you!

:dust:

Hi leann how are you? Xx it's been a while xx

I'm good thanks onetube, nervous but good! How are you, when is testing time for you?

Congrats Hoping :happydance: :happydance: you must be very close to a New Years Day due date?

I've heard the dollar store tests have picked up positives before FRER did. I had two faint positives at 8dpo and 9dpo on dollar store tests last cycle, within the time frame, but the witch arrives on time.

For your viewing pleasure!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 34
Haven't posted in a while but still following your journey ladies! Fx for some BFPs in the next few days!!

Hoping, I see a line!! Yay. Hope this is it for you!

:dust:

Hi leann how are you? Xx it's been a while xx

I'm good thanks onetube, nervous but good! How are you, when is testing time for you?

Congrats Hoping :happydance: :happydance: you must be very close to a New Years Day due date?

Yep :) baby due 4th January. What a lovely way to start the year :)

My pics are always crap so here's another one....

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 25
I forgot to say top was the one this afternoon and bottom was this evening.

Baby, im seeing lines especially on bottom test, argh its so frustrating for you!
Thank you all for your support, ive just had a sneaky cry in the shower about it all xx

Babylove hunny i see it too !! No idea y ut wud b stronger now tho...maybe its leftover hormones but ur weeks on now..mine was neg after 2 weeks!! After d n c and i was 12 weeks nearly...
Go to docs ask for blood they will do um in this situation hunny fir ur sanity ..really hope its a bfp tho xxx

Lillian fx for test results hun xxx least u will kno then xx

Mommy2peas really hope u gt a bfp in the morn that frer is shocking !!!

Babylove and myheart ope u ladies both gt yr bfp xxx

My opk darker tonigt.. im always well behind me im not even in tww !! Grrr shud ov tommoriw or day after d

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->