Crazy Tester's Hoping for a 2016 BFP!!!

If I were to test tonight before bed, would it be optimal to hold my urine? How long?? I'm itching to POAS! lol

i think i held mine for only 2 hours when i got my last bfp. if it helps at all, with jackson i got my bfp at 7 pm - i had tested bfn with fmu that same day. i had one last frer, and when i got home from work, i was so depressed and upset, thinking i'd never get pregnant, so i peed on that last frer just to get rid of it, and bam, bfp! so you never know. don't count yourself out until AF shows!! :thumbup:

Hello Girls,
Was due to test 21st got BFN today is the 28th. No sign of AF but still all BFN's.
Just had a blood test, so I'll update tomorrow.

Feeling very emotionally drained ��

Ttcbean - I agree! Plenty of time left still and you've got some amazing symptoms!

Cbeary, sorry you're out. I'm loving your positive outlook though, roll on a May bfp!!!

Thanks for asking too. I'm not too bad, though still worried sick lol. Hpts are looking good, progression is definitely there, but just want that blood confirmation that the levels are doubling. Had my first test today, results tomorrow, then repeat on Wednesday and results on Thursday :)

Hoping, I know your numbers are going to be beautiful! Happy for you!

CD1 for me. I will most likely pop in on May thread looking for BFP's but I am out, and won't be posting. I can't do this anymore right now. Told myself last month I was going to take a break this month and then didn't because I wanted a bfp for hubby's birthday and now wishing I had. At least then there would be a reason for bfn. I wish all the best!

Im so sorry the witch got you, csn. I completely understand the need for a break, ttc is the most draining thing in the world. I hope the break does you good and your sticky bean is not too far away from you now! Xxx

So sorry Hun :hugs:

I'll set up the thread tomorrow or Thursday working tonight.
First day back for 9 days how did that happen.

I'm totally hacked off I can't snap
Out of it I was exactly the same as last month. I have 20 cbfm sticks left once they run out I'm gonna ask hubby if he wants to ntnp
For a few months cos I've also had it. I don't know tho if ntnp will make me worse or better or if I should just stick at things? :shrug:

Cnswilliams sorry af came hun..its easy to regret hun but dont look back just look forward if u need a break then take it..i no i tried and i couldnt do it i just need to keep trying...do watever u
Need to hun xx fingers crossed

Wag hun ntnp i kno i couldnt do myself personally but if u cm do it try ..to me though ntnp u still have the idea that u may possibly still fall preg so id still obssess

Im 5dpo and had weird nigglin pains on and off....tingling low down on one side crampy in back good sign i hope its my pineapple workin lol

So my hcg results are in... They told me last time that at 4 weeks they like for the levels to be above 100 and mine were 309 at exactly 4 weeks, so I'm pleased :)

Dr doom and gloom was quick to point out that it could all still go wrong as it depends more on if the numbers are doubling, which I'll find out after tomorrow's test, and I knew this anyway but I'm not letting him dampen my spirit, I think 309 is a great number!!!!!

9dpo today and lots of questionable BFP's (Check them out in Pregnancy tests).

Hope we're all doing okay, sounds good Emma. Still in shock at just how good my FF chart looks - here's hoping it stays high and doesn't fall for AF - she's due Thursday!

So my hcg results are in... They told me last time that at 4 weeks they like for the levels to be above 100 and mine were 309 at exactly 4 weeks, so I'm pleased :)

Dr doom and gloom was quick to point out that it could all still go wrong as it depends more on if the numbers are doubling, which I'll find out after tomorrow's test, and I knew this anyway but I'm not letting him dampen my spirit, I think 309 is a great number!!!!!

My betas never passed 63 and that was 4 weeks after I tested positive! So 309 is a flipping great number, heres hoping tomorrows is around 618 ish! :)

hoping!! so happy for you...fab fab fab number for so early!! really positive sign!!! they will be double ....dont you worry!!:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Hi lost

saw your post they looks promising hun

fx XXXXXX

Of course :) if everyone else does I would like to stay with this group for the long haul. Does everyone want me to set it up or wait?? Xx

Count me in! Today is first day of clomid. eek. Af is due on may 22 so I will be testing, hmm May 20th.

I can't wait for the May thread! I have been hanging out in the others, but I really do like this lot of ladies. :)

I am currently CD20, will be testing May 13th. (Dang 33 day cycles!)

Tested tonight and got a super faint line... hoping it will darken up with fmu tomorrow!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->