Crazy Tester's Hoping for a 2016 BFP!!!

I can't wait for the May thread! I have been hanging out in the others, but I really do like this lot of ladies. :)

I am currently CD20, will be testing May 13th. (Dang 33 day cycles!)

Good luck for may ...i av 36 day cycles so il only testing 7th may af due date for last cycle ! Blummin annoying !!!
Fx xx

FMU was so faint, a real squinter. :( DH sees it BARELY but I feel sad it's not darker. At 12DPO with my son it was really dark. Got a drugstore brand to see if it's just the Wondfo's giving me evaps/bad readings and it's a super squinter. I held wee for 1.5 hours before taking. Here's a link to it: https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=403414

TTC, I bet if you took a frer it would be super dark. Seriously! But that's a BFP either way! Yay!! :)

I had a FRER in my hand but got the drug store brand because it was cheaper! hahaha. I knew I'd regret it! :) Sure hope this is a bfp!!

Deffo a BFP. Blue dyes take forever to get dark. Get a frer. Eeek!!!:happydance:

Gah just read a bunch of stuff online saying blue dye tests suck! Just my luck I pick one haha! I'm freaking out a little bit (want to know for sure!) because we are leaving in a day to go on vacation for two weeks.

Of course :) if everyone else does I would like to stay with this group for the long haul. Does everyone want me to set it up or wait?? Xx

Count me in! Today is first day of clomid. eek. Af is due on may 22 so I will be testing, hmm May 20th.

I'm going to start clomid next week. I'd be interested to know how you find it x

Gah just read a bunch of stuff online saying blue dye tests suck! Just my luck I pick one haha! I'm freaking out a little bit (want to know for sure!) because we are leaving in a day to go on vacation for two weeks.

Hope this is your :bfp:!!!

Ttc just voted pos it looks real bfp hun early xxx

Fx hun xxx

TTC that's a def BFP :happydance:

It's that time again, this cycle has gone so fast!! Going to try and wait until 10dpo to test, so 9/10 May
image.jpg

I see it too, TTCBean!!!

4dpo today. I've done well by not testing every day like I did last cycle and with Asher. I've had two dreams already this week about getting a bfp/having a baby. I'm actually, honestly hoping I'm not pregnant now, which means I probably will be. I have a lot of plans for this summer now...I want to go visit friends in Michigan and Ohio when the older kids are with their dad for two weeks, and I'd be leaving Asher at home (I'd only be gone for 3-4 days). I want too take the kids to Vancouver in March, which means I have to go back to work to save up. I want to do those more than add number 5. I'd rather put trying for number 5 off until September now. Guess we'll see what happens.

Oh, and I did pee on a stick this morning, because I was either 10dpo or 4dpo. It was :bfn:

Ttc - I can see it too!!! Any updates today???

Brandi - haha not sure whether to say I hope you get your bfp or not! Your plans sound amazing! I hope you get what you really want :) xxxx

Well girls look at what I got this morning :) :happydance: still positive and my Wonfo isn't a squinter anymore!!!! Yes, I took 3 different HPT, no, my husband doesn't understand hahaha.

Attachments

• positivedigital13dpo.jpg
    positivedigital13dpo.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 8
  • positivewonfdo13dpo.jpg
    positivewonfdo13dpo.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 8
Love it TTCBean!!!

Hoping - Either one will do. Vancouver can wait a few years if I do get pregnant. I'd rather not fly with two infants and three older children haha. I can still do my Michigan/Ohio trip if I get pregnant...I just won't be able to get stupid drunk at all. I don't usually drink, just socially, but when it's a special event or that kind of get together with friends I haven't seen in 11 years, I like to make it worth it lmao (Last time I had a drink/got drunk was my 27th birthday...I just turned 29)

yay ttc!!!! i knew it!!! now i need to get my bfp so we can have another 9 months together! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->