Crazy Tester's Hoping for a 2016 BFP!!!

Ive just ordered clear blue Digis off eBay to use now, looked at monitor but they r expensive! Xx

are the digis ones that you get a smiley face on ?
I used these before i got preg with DD..
i have the cbfm now and yea there a fortune with sticks and all!!
hoping it works for you XX

I think so, £15 for 10 tests, thanks hun xx

Hi ladies!

thanks emma. keep thinking im out though until a new sign shows

my heart i didnt get a bfp with my mmc feb till 2 days after AF was late. so as you can imagine it puts me on edge. really couldnt go through tht again.

i had spotting at 5dpo and for some strange reason i cant understand why (if it was ib, it hasnt shown up on a test)

i could send my self mad. Honestly.

I'm 10dpo, hope all the bfp rub off on me. Had absolutly nada this week So I've made a pac to not test till tuesday (day before AF). I'm really struggling at the moment girls. Just want the good news! My symptoms have kinda gone other than sickness and warm feet (when they're usually like blocks of ice) cm is thick creamy and White. And cervical position hasn't moved yet. Still very much soft high and closed. Fingers, toes and everything else crossed this is it. Really need a pick me up. How are you all? X

Keeping everything crossed for you hun and I hope Tuesday comes around super quick xxx

Omg ladies iv been dieting all week so treated myself to a takeaway..stuffed my face then just remembered i hadnt ate my blummin pineaplle..just had to force feed myself lol !!

Confused. I normally have really heavy periods. Well this cycle I have not had to wear more than a panty liner. What could cause this.

NOW we're definitely positive and I am PISSED!!!

My donor is unavailable tonight for another donation to "seal the deal" and the last donation was on Thursday night.

Secondly, ovulating tonight or tomorrow makes my luteal phase too short to support a pregnancy. So I might as well call myself out already :cry:

Attachments

• positive.jpg
    positive.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 5
  • positive2.jpg
    positive2.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 3
NOW we're definitely positive and I am PISSED!!!

My donor is unavailable tonight for another donation to "seal the deal" and the last donation was on Thursday night.

Secondly, ovulating tonight or tomorrow makes my luteal phase too short to support a pregnancy. So I might as well call myself out already :cry:

So I am not an expert but I wouldn't count myself out yet because A) your tests are only very close to positive which means it is very possible that tomorrow is not too late and B)When you ovulate doesn't effect your luteal phase so supporting the pregnancy won't be an issue :)

AON: I just watched the last episode of Grey's Anatomy, apparently I didn't feel like I was depressed enough as it was so needed a little more sadness in my life! *sigh*

****Just looked at your tests again and the one on the left I looked at backwards, definitely positive but still doesn't definitely mean you are out of time. I usually O the next.day after positive.

OMG - I just watched Grey's too. So sad!!! Had he gone to grey Sloane, it would've been different story!

Not sure how Grey will work without McDreamy....it sure won't be the same!

Just look at Shonda's Facebook page, search for #GreysAnatomy on Twitter or look at the Grey's Page. PEOPLE ARE PISSED to the point that they are boycotting anything to do with Shonda. It's not necessarily THAT it happened, but HOW it happened...that a 10 year character was killed in 15 minutes, when others, like Denny, George, and even Sloan, were given 2-3 episodes. It's extremely disrespectful to the character, Dempsey, fans...and the reasonings behind why he was killed off are even more disrespectful. Shonda's a diva.

Anyway, I felt some pinching on the right last night, but nothing intense like my ovulation pains, and OPKs had started going negative again by the end of the night. I just did one now with FMU and it's positive again, so either I haven't O'd yet, or FMU is just lying to me.

As for it not changing the LP, it did that for me last cycle. I O'd three days later than I expected to, but still ended up with a 29 day cycle. I was supposed to O on CD17 and didn't O til CD20, but still ended up seeing the witch on CD29, giving me a 9 day LP

Just look at Shonda's Facebook page, search for #GreysAnatomy on Twitter or look at the Grey's Page. PEOPLE ARE PISSED to the point that they are boycotting anything to do with Shonda. It's not necessarily THAT it happened, but HOW it happened...that a 10 year character was killed in 15 minutes, when others, like Denny, George, and even Sloan, were given 2-3 episodes. It's extremely disrespectful to the character, Dempsey, fans...and the reasonings behind why he was killed off are even more disrespectful. Shonda's a diva.

Anyway, I felt some pinching on the right last night, but nothing intense like my ovulation pains, and OPKs had started going negative again by the end of the night. I just did one now with FMU and it's positive again, so either I haven't O'd yet, or FMU is just lying to me.

As for it not changing the LP, it did that for me last cycle. I O'd three days later than I expected to, but still ended up with a 29 day cycle. I was supposed to O on CD17 and didn't O til CD20, but still ended up seeing the witch on CD29, giving me a 9 day LP

Dancing could be a good sign for y hun xx fx she stays away

Babe await sorry the witch got y xx fx next cycle xx

Brandi fmu catches the surge from the day before so try another later...can take up to 72hrs from furst pos opk xx

Ttcbean ...any pics hun xx 9 dpo still early x

Well, I've done two more since then and both are still strong lines, but definitely negatives, so I guess FMU was just a bunch of concentrated hormone. EWCM is also gone as well, so I'm going to say the pinching last night, plus the lack of EWCM, plus the positive dollar store OPK would could as O having happened yesterday, or through the night. I'm going to count today as 1dpo then and I'm officially in the TWW.

so i feel like im at a virtual AA meeting..

hello ladies,
im Emma and i promised i wouldnt test early this cycle but just did a binge ebay sesson and bought 50 ICS.. YES 50!!! im so weak...

and also 5 midtreams too!!! :(

LOL!!!

so i feel like im at a virtual AA meeting..

hello ladies,
im Emma and i promised i wouldnt test early this cycle but just did a binge ebay sesson and bought 50 ICS.. YES 50!!! im so weak...

and also 5 midtreams too!!! :(

LOL!!!

You just made me laugh! Cute! I hope you end up with 49 too many!!!

Felt an unmistakable ovulation pain for several hours today.

I can officially count tomorrow as 1dpo.

In other news of my life...my summer fling from 11 years ago that I never truly got over just told me he's gay, and that he figured it out shortly after I moved back home to Canada.

FML

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->