Crazy Tester's Hoping for a 2016 BFP!!!

Hi everyone! My name is Audrianna.

I'm TTC #2, cycle 1, and I ovulated on CD 37 (I'm 3 dpo). Honestly, I was shocked I ovulated! Lol I have pcos and it took me practically two years to ovulate when I conceived my daughter. But I've been trying to take really good care of myself and eating healthy and organic and exercising everyday.

With my daughter I got a positive test at 9 dpo, and I have 25 ICs so I probably won't be able to hold out much longer than that before testing! Lol

FX for us all!

Hi everyone! My name is Audrianna.

I'm TTC #2, cycle 1, and I ovulated on CD 37 (I'm 3 dpo). Honestly, I was shocked I ovulated! Lol I have pcos and it took me practically two years to ovulate when I conceived my daughter. But I've been trying to take really good care of myself and eating healthy and organic and exercising everyday.

With my daughter I got a positive test at 9 dpo, and I have 25 ICs so I probably won't be able to hold out much longer than that before testing! Lol

FX for us all!

Welcum hun...
Im 4dpo...similar testing time :)
Good luck xxx

Hi everyone. Sorry to hear the witches came for some of you. I've tested :bfn: all weekend so I think I'm out and just waiting for the evil witch to arrive.

Are we doing a crazy may tester thread?

Of course :) if everyone else does I would like to stay with this group for the long haul. Does everyone want me to set it up or wait?? Xx

Im in for may, last chance until December,
Sorry for af turning up wag!
Ur not out yet c beary
Welcome audrianna
Emma, looking forward to ur tests xxx

I'm so sorry the witch got you ladies!!!

If you don't mind, I'd like to stick around for the May thread too? You're such lovely ladies id love to see you all get your bfps :)

hey, ttcbean! :)

if you guys do a may testing thread, can i join? i'm cd 9 today - my last AF arrived april 19th, and it left me feeling really discouraged. i had a mc in january, and i'm ready to get that next bfp! :)

Ttcbean still early hun plenty time ur symptons sound fab!!:
R u jus testing once a day xx
Fx hun xx

Cbeary ur not out yet hun xxx fx xx

All u lovely ladies ill be joining in may too xx

ttc, i know the agony. last month i had a bunch of wondfo's and tested twice a day - once with fmu, once at night. it really was agony with every bfn. it's so hard, though, because i have a poas addiction! :)

i hope you get your bfp in april, though, and won't have to join me in may!

so i feel like im at a virtual AA meeting..

hello ladies,
im Emma and i promised i wouldnt test early this cycle but just did a binge ebay sesson and bought 50 ICS.. YES 50!!! im so weak...

and also 5 midtreams too!!! :(

LOL!!!

:haha: have you started testing yet Emma?

I'm so sorry the witch got you ladies!!!

If you don't mind, I'd like to stick around for the May thread too? You're such lovely ladies id love to see you all get your bfps :)

Hi hoping! How are you doing?

Im in for may, last chance until December,
Sorry for af turning up wag!
Ur not out yet c beary
Welcome audrianna
Emma, looking forward to ur tests xxx

Ttcbean still early hun plenty time ur symptons sound fab!!:
R u jus testing once a day xx
Fx hun xx

Cbeary ur not out yet hun xxx fx xx

All u lovely ladies ill be joining in may too xx

Thanks my heart and Emma but I'm definitely out. It wasn't the right month for me after my loss, I felt really down and unwell for the first two weeks and wasn't in the right place emotionally so quite looking forward to move onto may.

Sending lots of :dust: our way for may and those still in the running for April!!!

Cbeary hun aww im so sorry your out this month but i kno ow down u can feel after a loss so im really happy u feel more yourself now and ur ready for may xxx

Ill be 5dpo tommorow just ate my 4th pineapple lol !!

Ttcbean - I agree! Plenty of time left still and you've got some amazing symptoms!

Cbeary, sorry you're out. I'm loving your positive outlook though, roll on a May bfp!!!

Thanks for asking too. I'm not too bad, though still worried sick lol. Hpts are looking good, progression is definitely there, but just want that blood confirmation that the levels are doubling. Had my first test today, results tomorrow, then repeat on Wednesday and results on Thursday :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->