Crazy Tester's Hoping for a 2016 BFP!!!

Ladies I have good news!! AF FINALLY ARRIVED!! Yes I am so happy!! Look out May....I want that BFP!! Now, I wonder when I'll ovulate, I kinda hope it's earlier than cd17-18 like I used too!

omg babylov yeyyyyyy or AF!!! it such a relief after a MMC ....

def may is your month for your bfp XXXXXXX

Yay Babylove!
Im cd 8 had a ton of ewcm so obviously dipped ov test, hopefully will ov sooner than last cycle xxx

Attachments

• DSC_0067.jpg
    DSC_0067.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 3
Also dipped a clear blue digi ov before I read instructions ooppss, only held pee for 2 hours and it says to use after longest sleep, monitor said low but still going to bd tonight anyway, think will do smep again this cycle but try and follow it properly lol xx

yay for AF babylove! waiting for the first AF after a mc is so so hard. you just want to start again fresh, but you have to wait. so hard!

currently cd 13 for me - just got a + opk today. ready to get to the tww!

Hcg blood tests results today, went from 309 on Monday to 630 on Wednesday :)

Somehow expected them to be higher and the doctor's 'bedside manner' let a lot to be desired so I'm a bit freaked out but trying to remember that doubling in 48 hours is good, it doesn't have to be higher than double!

Good news hoping!

Quick update as it's now 01:10am (I've only just got in) I'm technically now CD2, My AF started yesterday late in the evening, full flow - no spotting. I think that makes this first cycle after Miscarriage a 10 day LP. Might have to see my doctor to try and lengthen my LP a little. It's beyond a joke now.

Onwards to Cycle 8!

Sorry lost

Ladies I have good news!! AF FINALLY ARRIVED!! Yes I am so happy!! Look out May....I want that BFP!! Now, I wonder when I'll ovulate, I kinda hope it's earlier than cd17-18 like I used too!
It's cd1 for me too! We can be cycle buddies :happydance:

Yay! Roll on May... Good luck!

Yay Babylove!
Im cd 8 had a ton of ewcm so obviously dipped ov test, hopefully will ov sooner than last cycle xxx

Looking good, I hope You ovulate sooner rather than later!

yay for AF babylove! waiting for the first AF after a mc is so so hard. you just want to start again fresh, but you have to wait. so hard!

currently cd 13 for me - just got a + opk today. ready to get to the tww!

How exciting... Fx for you!

Yay for AF, babylove!!

I think I am on cd11 and had first ewcm today. Hoping to Ovulate by Wednesday as we are away next weekend.

Have we got a May thread or will we all just stay here. Really going for lots of bfps whatever!! :dust:

Happy May girls! Hoping we all get our BFP's this month. It says I should ovulate around my birthday being may 10th and mothers day. Good vibes to all!

Opps forgot to ask. Does anyone know if clomid could be causing my temp to be all crazy

My digi ov test is flashing at me only cd 9 though xx

Myheart, I always get 4 days of flashies :)

I am such a idiot as I just went to boots to get some more digi ov tests and realised there are 2 types - ones with flashing and ones without- i always had the ones without and thought that they didn't work properly for me as I never got the flashing smile :dohh:

Anyway, I had a darkish line on my cheap tests so dtd with the husband while kids napping and then just did a digi test and got a blank circle :wacko: So I am WAY too early if you can get 4 days flashing - whoops. I am cycle day 12.

Myheart, we are so close on our cycles - love having a testing partner :thumbup:

Kate had a girl, and I burst into tears - sign of impending ovulation perhaps :haha:

Im excited for a princess :)
Definitely good for a testing buddy hun, im testing with ic opk later on, definitely dtd tonight as well, going all out this cycle xx

I have to catch up tomorrow. Sorry I haven't been around took my period badly again plus was celebrating my birthday but can setup a May thread tomorrow or do you want to stick to the same one and I can just change the title? Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->