Crazy Tester's Hoping for a 2016 BFP!!!

I have to catch up tomorrow. Sorry I haven't been around took my period badly again plus was celebrating my birthday but can setup a May thread tomorrow or do you want to stick to the same one and I can just change the title? Xx

I find the first week of the cycle the worst! totally understand! I always have to hide for that week. oh, and Happy Birthday!!!! :happydance:

I think just change the title :thumbup: Thanks for setting up such a cool thread :flower:

If we are just renaming...

I'm 4dpo and will test May 13 if AF doesnt show on the 12th.

Opps forgot to ask. Does anyone know if clomid could be causing my temp to be all crazy

Oh yes...If you want check my chart. Those are clomid temps lol I decided to take a month off because it was driving me crazy.

Yep if your renaming put me down for 28 May!! Thanks for setting this up! Love this thread :happydance:

I will be testing the 20th as long as I ov when I think I will lol xxx

Not feeling hopeful this month. Cramps are feeling more and more AF-ish and AF due on Wednesday. With only a 10 day LP expected this month, feeling out. In which case, I'll be taking a break, either for a few months, or for a good long while. Finally feeling good about myself and I want to embrace that and be selfish. I've been having babies for 8 years now. I'm 29. Been pregnant pretty much since 2006. I think I deserve to be a little bit selfish.

Well ladies my next af isnt until 12th june im really out if sync and it seems like forver away !!

Make sure to temp at the same time every day. I set my alarm for 4am. Because I know I will of had at least a solid 2 hours of sleep every night. That will help your temps from being crazy. Also looks like your done with clomid for this month, but if you have issues with side effects try taking them at night :) that will help.

So annoyed at digi ov, wasted 3 sticks for today as keeps coming up with error message. Grrrrrrrr waste of money ha, my ics seem to be getting darker xx

Got my first flashing smilie this morning. I hope to ovulate by Wednesday.

Ah I'm a hopefully only a few days behind you ladies! AF is on her way out now so not long till I can start opks!!! :happydance:

All in sync again :happydance: not sure how long I will get the flashing smilies for though? I need to ovulate by Thursday as we are away this weekend with friends. i hate the pressure of ovulating by a certain time.

hey girls, question! :)

got an almost positive opk on thursday night - then a very strong positive 9 am friday (i wake up at 5:30, so i'd peed numerous times!) when would you say i O'ed? saturday?

we DTD tuesday, wednesday, friday and saturday just in case :blush:

if it helps, on friday night i was very crampy and bloated. so maybe i O'ed friday night?

if it helps, on friday night i was very crampy and bloated. so maybe i O'ed friday night?

Sounds like you have it well covered :thumbup: I always notice that my cm goes dry pretty soon after ovulation -within 12 hours. Even if you didn't ovulate till Sunday, you have dtd at the right times :winkwink:

yeah, i get ewcm about 2-3 days before a + opk, and then 2 days after the opk, my cm goes totally bone dry, lol. yesterday it was dry. so hopefully all is covered! i had a mc in january at 9 weeks, so i'm so eager to get that bfp again! :)

yeah, i get ewcm about 2-3 days before a + opk, and then 2 days after the opk, my cm goes totally bone dry, lol. yesterday it was dry. so hopefully all is covered! i had a mc in january at 9 weeks, so i'm so eager to get that bfp again! :)

Sorry to hear about your MC :hugs: I Really hope you get you BFP this month. Hope we all do!! :flower:

I have to catch up tomorrow. Sorry I haven't been around took my period badly again plus was celebrating my birthday but can setup a May thread tomorrow or do you want to stick to the same one and I can just change the title? Xx

Happy birthday wag!

Make sure to temp at the same time every day. I set my alarm for 4am. Because I know I will of had at least a solid 2 hours of sleep every night. That will help your temps from being crazy. Also looks like your done with clomid for this month, but if you have issues with side effects try taking them at night :) that will help.

Hi - I'm going to start clomid next month. I've been worried about the side effects so will take it at night too :thumbup:

hey girls, question! :)

got an almost positive opk on thursday night - then a very strong positive 9 am friday (i wake up at 5:30, so i'd peed numerous times!) when would you say i O'ed? saturday?

we DTD tuesday, wednesday, friday and saturday just in case :blush:
Yeah I'd say you either ovulated Friday or Saturday

Got my first flashing smilie this morning. I hope to ovulate by Wednesday.

Yay, im hoping the same as well :) xx
Good luck with catching the eggy!:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"