Crazy Tester's Hoping for a 2016 BFP!!!

Thanks wag hun..i kno all men seem to be the same....oh used every exvuse not to stay with me for my d n c too hun he dropped me off and went..the nurses looked so sorry for me when they knew i was alone she pushed my surgery forward :(

Seems like our ohs r very similar !! Hugs hun xx

Thanks wag hun..i kno all men seem to be the same....oh used every exvuse not to stay with me for my d n c too hun he dropped me off and went..the nurses looked so sorry for me when they knew i was alone she pushed my surgery forward :(

Seems like our ohs r very similar !! Hugs hun xx

Yeah I think it's just In their nature and they try to avoid anything sensitive and if it's not a baby right in front of them it doesn't really affect them much. I mean I think my hubby seems to forget it was quite a big deal. It's the attitude it's over now move on very black and white. I guess In a way he's right but there is a way of saying it. I stopped mentioning anniversarys of due dates to him as I never got anything off him. I think after the first loss he was so upset it was hard to pull him out he just doesn't want to go there again. It's funny tho cos I'm not allowed to talk about it so I stopped then after we dtd I went to the loo and he sed 'I thought your not suppose to get up straight away' :dohh: men meh xxx

Its a shame we are all so far away from each other! Xxx

I know Hun! Once we all have our babies we should defo try and organise a meet up in a few years! We must stick together and not clear off like some people do on here! Where abouts in England are you? A nice meet up with a nice glass of wine is what is needed today! :haha: xxx

Yup I agree. Men! I have a similar rant about dh on my journal this morning. :haha: must be something in the air today!!x

Its a shame we are all so far away from each other! Xxx

I know Hun! Once we all have our babies we should defo try and organise a meet up in a few years! We must stick together and not clear off like some people do on here! Where abouts in England are you? A nice meet up with a nice glass of wine is what is needed today! :haha: xxx

Omg I would be so up for this! Can we make it a bottle tho! :rofl: I think we've all earned one!!!x

Im Shropshire hun, not to far from the Welsh border, I could happily have the bottle after how ds is behaving ha xxx

I'm in Essex :) but I promise you I don't wear white stilettos and dance around my handbag!xx

Haha that did make me chuckle baby. I certainly don't have a Welsh accent at all :) xxx

Yup I agree. Men! I have a similar rant about dh on my journal this morning. :haha: must be something in the air today!!x

I didn't even know you had a journal! Oh yeah come to think of it now I think I was in it months ago then I took an angry break from bnb :dohh:

Haha bet you love 'the only was is Essex' :winkwink: :haha:

Cool Myheart sounds lovely.

Oh yes could so do with a bottle shame I'm teetotal! :dohh:

I can't even have one when af arrives I find that I have lovely cycles when I dont and even one sets it off into madness I must be getting old :haha:

Another man rant how they seem to not be affected very much at all by drink again men MEH!!!!!

If not to make matters worse first Saturday off in a long time I work every single Saturday and my periods due tomorrow :growlmad: plus my hubby is going out straight After work so dealing with all the kids myself blah all 4 of them :haha: with no wine!!!

We don't have drink in the house unless a special occasion, im actually off out tomorrow night with some of my oldest friends, im looking forward to grown up time!
I hope the kids behave themselves tomorrow for you wag! Xxx

Oh dear, I always have wine in the house!! Tut tut me!!

Hope the kids behave wag and Myheart, hope you have a lovely evening!

We have a quite one planned so I'm looking forward to chilling out. Planning a BBQ just me and dh on Sunday, hopefully before the rain comes!!!x

Awww ladies it is a shame were all so far away !!
Im not a big drinker tbh only if im out at parties etc... which very rarely happens these days haha ! Im like a old lady me !!

Wag hope the kids behave xxx

Myheart enjoy ur evening out tommorow u deserve it xx
And baby yummy bbq wish i was in essex wink wink !!

Were out for tea tonight..work tommorow !! Boooorrrinng !!

I have next 2 Saturdays off and only because I booked them off as hols I'm out next Saturday night so there's no way I'm rushing around I prob go out about 4-6 times a year so only drink when I'm out and try and. Of go overboard. It really burgers up my ovulation and cycle this is only recently I don't know why.

Yummy BBQ and enjoy my heart and you too Emma!

I luv wine but I luv it a bit too much when I'm drinking at home :haha:

After my night out I'm avoiding all nights out so I stay completely teetotal don't know if it's a co-incidence but that's when I got my quick bfp after not drinking for ages. I haven't had anything to drink for about 3 weeks now.

Excuse my language but I feel like shit! Xx

Awww wag if af comes then enjoy ur night out the t total sounds like a plan ! Altho i dont drink at all really so thats not helped me !! Damn !!

Iv got no opks but my urge to poas is bad
Cd16 now so hoping will ov soon...sum cycles its cd18 im getting lots of cm now and twinges..
The not seeing the pos opk may drive me nuts !!

We have a quite one planned so I'm looking forward to chilling out. Planning a BBQ just me and dh on Sunday, hopefully before the rain comes!!!x

I have wine in the house too baby love and after TTC for such a long time and yet again :bfn: I think I'll be going out tonight to buy one to go with my takeaway!

I'm testing four sticks for each pee to get rid of the dodgy ic's :haha:

Attachments

• IMG_20150522_190007.jpg
    IMG_20150522_190007.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 13

Oh wag, I'm sorry :( Any chance it could be leftover ib?

Great news hoping! So pleased for you x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->