Crazy Tester's Hoping for a 2016 BFP!!!

Fab piccies hoping xxx beautiful lil bubs xx

Wag hun so sorry ur spotting and feeling like u do....hugs hunny keep strong xx

Im feelin pretty crap myself my due date was this sunday i mentioned it to oh and he jus ignored me :((((

Wag im sorry your spotting :hugs:
Emma sending big :hugs:

I just text hubby saying don't think we caught this month and ive got the pill he sent a sad face.
Just tested using frer and 2 ics, sure ics must automatically have evaps on them xxx

Attachments

• DSC_0002.jpg
    DSC_0002.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 15
  • DSC_0006.jpg
    DSC_0006.jpg
    9.9 KB · Views: 17
I see something on the bottom ic!

Still a few days of testing yet! How long is you LP normally??x

Ive just dipped another green handle one as I thought the same, it's normally 13 though 2 cycles ago it was 11 xxx

Thank you both, if I was surely the frer would pick up something? Xxx

Attachments

• DSC_0006.jpg
    DSC_0006.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 13
  • DSC_0007.jpg
    DSC_0007.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 15
I can see a line in that green one by itself, and the top one of the cluster. I had a link showing % of bfp per dpo and until 11dpo it was far less than 50% so don't lose hope just yet!!

Fab piccies hoping xxx beautiful lil bubs xx

Wag hun so sorry ur spotting and feeling like u do....hugs hunny keep strong xx

Im feelin pretty crap myself my due date was this sunday i mentioned it to oh and he jus ignored me :((((

Emma I'm so sorry your oh was so insensitive. Men are just so different in how they deal with tough things - which is all good as long as they don't hurt you in the process! If you feel like it, mention it later in as non confrontational way as possible and just explain how it hurt you, so at least he knows for next time. Perhaps he'll even open up and tell you how he's feeling about it. Hugs to you xxx

Thanks ladies ...
Hoping he shuts everything off ..he did when i lost the baby it was hard but thought he would talk about it now but seems not....

Anyway tryin not to wallow haha !!!

Myheart them ics all showin lines hunny !!!! Cmon bfp cmoooonnnnn

I hate it when men do that. He shuts off completely too and doesn't even comment when my period comes like I emailed him today and he's like totally bypassed it.he just wants to know when something happens.

Sorry Hun I don't know why men feel like we have to deal with it all I mean we are strong but not that strong, I think my hubby needs to also remember I went to all the scan appointments by myself had the d&c by myself :nope:

My heart I see on the blue one and the top green one

Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back