Crazy Tester's Hoping for a 2016 BFP!!!

That was meant to be a reply to the scan photo. Don't think it worked very well :wacko:

Cbeary, how long were those pics taken? There's lines on them all, maybe they aren't evaps!?!?

Oh and talking of evaps, my mid streams arrived yesterday so I took one this morning for evap/control purposes. Anyway, got home 10 hours later to this! Shocking!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 20
Oh gosh! That is a bad one.

I've just taken another pic now they're all dried. There is a rather convincing line on the last one but the rest :bfn:

Attachments

• IMG_20150522_194212.jpg
    IMG_20150522_194212.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 13
I can honestly see lines on them all! The bottom test is the clearest but remember all tests have different dye amounts in them!!

I think it's just a really bad batch of evaps. I checked where they're from and it's home health which a few people have complained about

c beary I can see lines too, I hope its the start if your :bfp:

Babylove thats a shocking evap!

Thanks sporty. I've just checked them again in the light and they do look evappy. Too thin to be real lines and they look quite translucent. They actually look better in the pictures:shrug:

Loving all the tests!! Keep them coming! I see lines too Cbeary, but I am rubbish on spotting evaps!

I am supposed to partying at a friend's wedding right now but I have come up to my hotel room to get an early night - how sad am I! They've all been drinking since 12 and I had some cramps which worried me, so i gave up early! Just going to watch crap on tv and go to sleep early! :dohh: Miss my babies too :(

I would always have :wine: in the house and am missing a glass today :wacko:

Here's my next batch of dodgy ic's at the nine minutes mark. Not much to see. I'll take another pic later to see how bad the evaps are:haha:

Attachments

• IMG_20150522_200857.jpg
    IMG_20150522_200857.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 10
Loving your tests cbeary, fx for you,
Baby, thats a shocking evap!
Lillian, hope your ok hun xxx

I've had some dodgy tests from home health. Such a shame as they are a bargain. I guess that's why they're dodgy.

I'm a bit late in the conversation, but just home from work. I live in Suffolk. Just next door to Essex :)

Thanks Cbeary and Myheart, I'm totally fine and just going through the early pregnancy worries! Bloody tired too as was up at 5am with the little one.

I live in Berks, West London way, but originally from Scotland :winkwink:

Baby that evap looks pink wtf !!! Lol wat dpo r u ??

Cbeary hun i see all lines and they look really convincing !!!!
Dont usually get evaps on all 4 ...

Ope uts bfp xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"