Crazy Tester's Hoping for a 2016 BFP!!!

Awwww hun noooooo !!! Feels like tho as i felt that way last bfp with my mmc and dd.....but never came !! Xx

Morning ladies! How's everyone doing today? I'm finally 5/6 dpo so getting there! Will dip a test tonight and let the testing commence!! Wahoo!! :happydance:

Nooooo myheart! Are you sure? Could it be implantation yore feeling? I know with my second and third pregnancy I felt as if Af was coming.

Woo hoo, Babylove! Let's see that bfp soon!!!

I wanna see more BFPs in here!

AFM, I'm 4dpo, testing June 1, and have a funny feeling in my uterine area. Gassy this morning, and have a big craving for popcorn with ketchup and salt and vinegar seasoning and poutine. I also feel a bit more horny, which was a BIG thing in my first tri with my last baby. I couldn't "help myself" enough!

Still, I'm worried because I've read on here and Google that masturbating in the TWW can actually prevent the egg from implanting, or eject an egg trying to implant, causing a chemical pregnancy. Not sure how true it is though.

I'd never heard that Brandi, but if this was true they'd also advise against sex and orgasming during the 2www so I'd say... Enjoy yourself ;)

Well here we go!! I bought some frers on my way into work, as you do, and though it'd be rude not to pee on one! I swear I see something! Thoughts or any tweaker (I'm so rubbish at tweaking!!)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 19
HI...been stalking this thread (much more active than the one I'm on)

Babylove....there is a second line no tweaking needed!

Not sure I see anything, babylove

Attachments

• black.jpg
    black.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 5
  • neg.jpg
    neg.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 3
Babylove, can't decide! Sometimes I think I see a shadow and sometimes not - but looking at the photos on my phone is rubbish! I can never see anything unless it's obvious. When are you retesting?

I'm the same! Although I'm sure it's too early and it's just good old line eye!! Will test again with a ic tonight. :)

Big big hugs myheart !!! X
Yeyyyy testing baby love im on my phone too so cnt see much ....cnt wait to see more xx

Sorry myheart :(

I dont see anything baby - but I really do suck at seeing faint lines ...I have not trained my eye enough yet ;)

Hoping ...8 weeks already!! I feel like it was just yesterday you got your bfp. Of course every pregnancy seems to go by fast when you arent the one who is pregnant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->