Crazy Tester's Hoping for a 2016 BFP!!!

Big hugs to you, myheart!!

Silas - I know. It's both going really quickly and really slowly, time is all warped up :)

But that's good, because you can say it went both ways and that you really got to enjoy your pregnancy (hopefully).

You never realize how much you miss it until its gone.

I want it to get to the point where I can feel the baby moving and then I'd gladly stay pregnant forever ;)

Yup! Here they are!! I don't want to get my hopes up and this is tmi but I have floaty things in my pee again!! The only other times this has happened is with both my bfps! Let's hope it's a sign and not just a new thing my body does in the tww!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 18
Omg baby i too always ger that too on bfps i thought i was nuts!!!

Me too! It's icky, but I THINK it's the extra cm that dries up and then the wee 'dislodges' fh

Sorry, sent too quickly. It dislodges the bits and those are the floating bits. Disgusting but it's the only explanation I can think of!

My new wide strip ics av come !! Yeyyy....
I got 25 wide ones ....ok 24 now now as all this excitement made me poas !!! Lol im 1dpo...haha.

4 10 mui cheapies casette ones...

1 x frer

2 x clearblue digis

Yay Emma!! Welcome to the poas party!! :haha: I've been known to test even before ovulation! :rofl: well it passes the time!

Oh Hoping, glad you've had it to! Fx this is a good sign for me! Roll on the next few days! I'll be 7dpo tomorrow so at least I can properly start sqiuinting then!! :happydance:

Oooo yes 7dpo is the day baby !! Cnt wait for the morning ..im holdin out now until sunday then ill b 6 dpo xx

Thank you! And even if I don't get my bfp I'm having a great time!! :happydance:

Hey Teeny! :hi: Welcome! This thread has such a lovely group of ladies on it, your in good hands!!!x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->