Crazy Tester's Hoping for a 2016 BFP!!!

Thanks ladies. I am currently CD20 and will test as soon as the HPTs arrive! Not sure if or when I ovulated as my OPKs have just been bouncing around, getting darker, lighter, darker etc. Very frustrating indeed. I do usually check CP but it has been high all cycle. It hasn't lowered once, so that's messed me up knowing where I am! I had brown spotting and brown tinged mucus a few days ago so perhaps that was ovulation but much later than when I noticed my cervix was super soft. Hence the testing this week.
I am starting to temp but only started 6 days ago when my thermometer arrived so again, no useful info from that.
If this cycle is a bust at least I have Clomid to start next cycle as I have PCOS. It would be nice to get a natural BFP but I think it's unlikely.
We have BD a lot so if there was an egg we gave it a good shot.

I look forward to getting to know you and I will try and stay more active than just a stalker as I do in other threads.
Good luck to all those testing soon. Xx

Looking forward to gettin to kno u too hun..this thread moves fast lol so when im working i miss loads :( !!
Trying keep on as much as i can as lots of ppl testing at mo....

Look forward to seeing ur tests x

Hey Teeny :wave:

I need to get a second job to support a POAS addiction. I have a mild one, but only due to how expensive tests can be. I would try some IC's but my DH says no because "you get what you pay for" :dohh: He doesn't understand my obsession just yet.

I'll be sticking around ladies, but won't be TTC this cycle as DH is away when Im due to ovulate - absolutely gutted. I feel like time is slipping away....

Good to see you teeny - I seem to recall you from a previous thread.

Sorry myheart

Welcome teeny!!

4dpo today and cramping, bloated and gassy, craving popcorn with ketchup and salt and vinegar dressing, and poutine, and super emotional today.

I have been a member for 5 years and I started being active again about 9 months ago. I have joined endless TTC threads as we have now been TTC for 12 months. I also had a MMC 8 weeks ago so perhaps that's where you've seen me Bluefish.
This TWW is torture this month. I really really want to be pregnant so I think I've convinced myself I am! All the months I did this I always got BFN. The month with zero symptoms and hope I got a BFP.

I always test first with ICs. Only if I see a line will I do a FRER. I'd be bankrupt if I didn't use ICs! I have a serious POAS addiction! Xx

Brandi ur symptons sound really promising x

Teeny so sorry about ur mmc hun fx this is ur rainbow xxx

Ladies, sorry for the pity post and because it's not ttc, but I've just posted this on one of my fb groups and someone wasn't very nice commenting on it so I thought I'd come and rant here because a) I knew you'd understand and b)I can trust you to tell me if I'm being irrational/hormonal about this...

Im struggling today. Had my first midwife appt yesterday and she was lovely. Explained how worried I was after my two losses and because I'd been feeling really sick and now only a bit queasy and she sympathised, saying she'd had a mc too and asked me if I was having a private scan. Told her I'd had one and everything looked perfect so it had made me breathe a bit easier as I knew risk went down slightly after seeing a heartbeat. She then said that it was good, but to not be too happy as 'the scan only shows that the baby is alive at that point in time and can't guarantee what will happen in the next few weeks, for all I knew the baby could have already died that evening and I wouldn't necessarily know'.

Now don't get me wrong, I know all of this, I know scans aren't guarantees but I thought this was a bit insensitive. And now I'm really worried again, which I'm sure is not what she set out to do. I dreamt last night I was bleeding :( I really hope it was as a result of what the mw told me and not by subconscious telling something is wrong :(

Feeling sad and anxious...

Errrr no!! Not at all!!! They are all very legitimate worries!! I'm worried about those things and I haven't even got my bfp yet so I can only imagine what it's actually really like!! Sending you big hugs and very sorry someone was insensitive! People are cruel for the sake of it sometimes!!!xx

I do feel that was unnecessary to say that. I too would have been upset. We know what could happen but surely a MW should be supportive. I think that by asking if you had a scan to ease your worries was helping you and making you more hopeful, but in the same breath she took that hope away by saying what she said. :-(
I know that if I fall pregnant I will worry so much more now, and hearing a professional say those things to me would make me worse.
You did see your baby and a heartbeat and I hope and pray it all works out. There is no reason why it shouldn't this time.
I think it was insensitive of her. Try to stay positive. Xx

Hoping, it's only natural to feel that way. The midwife could have been a bit more sensitive especially as she has had a previous loss she should know how it feels. It's rubbish after a loss it steals the excitement and happiness perhaps a little or maye a lot. We are here so rant whenever you need.
Big hugs to you xxxx

Just took this with smu and I swear I can see something!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 25
Sort of! It was showing within about a min. I dipped another one to be sure in case it was a dud test and there's a super faint line on that too! Hoping my other brand ics arrive today as I used those before and were better than these ones. Exciting!X

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 14
Gosh I really hope this is the start of something and not dodgy tests!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->