Crazzzzzy indent line on a dollar tree test!

The test in post 14 is my latest test, from about 4 hrs go. I'm not testing again until in the morning. I had to stop peeing on things, haha

the last test looks very promising :) I used this same kind with this pregnancy and mine was way lighter! gl hun!!

Hi I took a test every day before I got my positive and I had faint white lines on all of them. I would say get another one.

Looking forward to your update today!!! GL!

Thanks for stalking, gals!! I was out of DT tests this morning, but I did take a FRER and a walmart cheapie....and they were both BFN!! I'm officially late for my period, so if she hasn't shown by lunchtime, I'm going to call and see if my obgyn will order bloodwork for me. I normally have a 14 day LP, occassionally 15, but I am now 17DPO (with a decent amount of certainty due to temping, cm, and OPK's) so I don't know what to think.

It seems unlikely that DT would be positive but the other 2 negative, especially at 17DPO. However, my temp is still high and I have no sign of AF appearing! I hate this. :(

Thanks for stalking, gals!! I was out of DT tests this morning, but I did take a FRER and a walmart cheapie....and they were both BFN!! I'm officially late for my period, so if she hasn't shown by lunchtime, I'm going to call and see if my obgyn will order bloodwork for me. I normally have a 14 day LP, occassionally 15, but I am now 17DPO (with a decent amount of certainty due to temping, cm, and OPK's) so I don't know what to think.

It seems unlikely that DT would be positive but the other 2 negative, especially at 17DPO. However, my temp is still high and I have no sign of AF appearing! I hate this. :(

Fx for you :hugs:

SO BIZARRE!! The very first one you posted looked like a BFP, not an indent. AND, the others you posted looked positive as well!!! What the hell is going on? Defintely keep us posted!

So, I'm now 18DPO and no period in sight. Temp is still high and no cramping. The only test I took today was a first signal and it was stark white. My doctor ordered blood work so I ran out during my planning period in hopes that it would be back by this afternoon so I wouldn't have to wait until Monday and the lady that drew my blood said it would be back on Wednesday?! I've never had blood work take multiple days and I've had soooo many progesterone tests that it isn't funny. Wth? Maybe she was wrong?

OMG, Wednesday?! That's frustrating. The only time I've had it take more than 24 hrs is if I get it drawn somewhere besides my OB's office, then they use a courrier or something and it adds time. Fx'd for you!!

That might be what it is. My obgyn is at the main branch of the clinic, but I have a branch right beside my work that I ran to because it is closer. They do their labs in house, but maybe because it isn't the main branch, it takes longer? It's a much smaller facility than the main branch. :( When I called to make sure my doctor had ordered it, I asked the lady on the phone if I would be able to get results tomorrow or wait until Monday and she suggested running at lunch time to the local one. I thought she meant that might be faster, but apparently someone somewhere is very wrong. Ah well, I guess there's nothing I can do about it now.

Hopefully it won't really be that long at all...and the days will go by quickly for you. :)

Just read your thread and they look like bfp's to me. Perhaps you're one of those women who doesn't ever really get proper lines on tests. Looking forward to your update once you hear back on the bloods :hugs:

Cant wait to hear the results of your blood work. GOOD LUCK :dust:

I had my bloodwork drawn on Friday morning and started my period Friday night, of course! That's just my luck. :) My blood test was definitely negative. On to the next cycle!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->