cream for stretch marks,advise please

I've just bought Bio-oil and think it's gorgeous stuff. It smells lovely too and soaks right into your skin very quickly, which saves marking your clothes. I don't have any experience of it reducing or preventing marks, but have read some very promising reviews on it for all sorts of marks and scars as well as preventing and treating stretch marks. One review was about a girl who had some very serious scarring after surgery on her leg and the stuff worked miracles on her, which gave her back her confidence to wear shorts after years of hiding her legs.

A little goes a long way too.

I´m using Palmers cocoa butter, I can´t seem to get it out here, but my mum is bringing me a suitcase load over (lol) when she comes on holiday next month.

My OH loves the cocoa butter cos it smells of chocolate!!!!!!!!! Perv!!!

Keep skin liberally and effectively moisturized beginning in the first or second trimester and through your recovery to your pre-pregnancy weight, perhaps with one of the many oils and creams marketed especially for stretch mark prevention. I personally used cocoa butter fortified with vitamins especially vitamin E. These moisturizers will help keep your skin supple and elastic plus serve as “food” (and vitamin supplements) for your skin. The various vitamins and oils used to create these formulas are designed to help enhance collagen production and support the dermis, to keep skin intact despite the rigorous stretching.

my friend is 6 months pregnant and she uses coconut oil because it's moisture more than cream and it absorbs better into the skin ,she said. I might try that

I don't think anything really stops stretchmarks. I found that Botanics Stretch Mark Corrector is really good. It smells gorgeous, and makes your skin really soft and supple. My DH noticed how smooth my belly was after using it. It's quite reasonaly priced too, about £3-£4 from Boots. It's all about making yourself feel good, nothing like a good pamering session !!

Bio-oil and palmers is good but if your gonna get them then you'll get them, mine have only just started coming so mine ain't to bad and I didn't use my cream everyday so I think thats pretty good

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->